What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it more than Mattaponi. The greens are smooth and pretty quick. Plenty of sand and a great set up. You won't be able to hit driver on every hole. They've set it up nicely and make you play the course instead of gripping and ripping. They have an awesome practice area too. We should get there about an hour early or so.

Good deal, I like what you showed me the other day at the range. Want to get some more work in on making that swing work for me. Sounds like a nice course.

I hit the range with a large bucket for an hour of full swing and partial wedge shots, then moved over to the practice green. Chipping was awesome, Putting was horrible. I need to get back to putting more often. I played front 9 on a par three near my house too. I didnt keep score. It was embarrasing.

I played my first round of golf since early October. Yep, a couple courses in SE MN opened today kicking off the golf season in Minnesota. A 30+ mph wind greeted us on the first tee and never let up.

I often hit balls into the field behind my house. As I was chipping in the yard today, my neighbor walks over and said she had a huge bucket of balls in their garage that they picked out of the field. Apparently little kids like finding golf balls. I immediately hit all ~100 back into the field, and I'll have most of them back in a few days. Score!

putted for about an hour at Golf Town trying out new styles. Very good time.

Went to the range with my father. Worked on a few things and demoed a z star driver that Howzat sent me. Had a little 3 wood shoot out with the DXI and razr hawk, with the razr hawk taking the lead at this point.

27 holes at King Carter GC.

played a fast round.. everything was aerated and sandy!!! didnt keep score

Today was short game work and about 2 hours with a couple of putters. I also logged 23 rounds of golf I've played in 2012 into fairway files. I need to work on my putting. I put DIRTE' back in the bag. To hell with prep work, I want to score.

Spent two hours on the range and played 18 for the first time this year.

Hit a large bucket at the range today; half full iron shots and half around the green. Spent about half an hr after that on the putting green.

Prep work for my first round of the year tomorrow. It will be my first round post back surgery, so I wanted to make sure everything's stretched out, I'll do more of that tomorrow morning.

Also, rolled some putts with the SeeMore since the Mills is out for a makeover, cleaned the clubs, stocked the bag up and washed my golf towels. I'm pumped!

Been in Tallahassee all weekend, so a little THP time today is it.

Talked all day about how I was going to the range "in a little bit" to hit a couple buckets since it was 65 degrees outside, ended up watching golf on TV all day and watching my Buckeyes lose the Big 10 Championship instead. Disappointed, but it's supposed to be the in 70's the Tues/Weds, so I will get out then.

I watched my putting go to the dump today. Looks like I have a lot more work to do.

I guess I am opening up the pro shop on Sunday mornings now.

Got my Morgan Cup wedges from Callaway today! Will try them out tomorrow.

got out to play 18! what a perfect day

Had the driver and putter re-gripped today and later went to the range. First time on the range in a minute. It sure did feel good to get out finally and strike some balls. First went over to the green and chipped some balls. First one went way past the hole, second one a little closer and the third in the cup. After a few more I went over and started hitting some wedges. Hit a few good and a few shanks. Pretty much what I expected. Hit the RBZ 4 hybrid and like the 3 it's awesome. Really hit it well. Then grabbed the Mashie 3W and hit that good too. Really good. RBZ 3W might be mattykracked here soon. Tried hitting the J40 7 iron and it hit and miss. Can't say I was all that impressed. Couldn't really hit driver at all so after trying twice I put it away. Only hit a small bucket so not to push it. Then rolled the putter and drained putts from all over. Sure felt good to get out there again.

Had the driver and putter re-gripped today and later went to the range. First time on the range in a minute. It sure did feel good to get out finally and strike some balls. First went over to the green and chipped some balls. First one went way past the hole, second one a little closer and the third in the cup. After a few more I went over and started hitting some wedges. Hit a few good and a few shanks. Pretty much what I expected. Hit the RBZ 4 hybrid and like the 3 it's awesome. Really hit it well. Then grabbed the Mashie 3W and hit that good too. Really good. RBZ 3W might be mattykracked here soon. Tried hitting the J40 7 iron and it hit and miss. Can't say I was all that impressed. Couldn't really hit driver at all so after trying twice I put it away. Only hit a small bucket so not to push it. Then rolled the putter and drained putts from all over. Sure felt good to get out there again.

glad you are getting out Kmac.... make sure i get a chance to hit that RBZ 3 wood before you mattycrack it! or maybe ill buy it.

Its like your own personal demo day with all that new gear. 11's showing up tomorrow, right?

glad you are getting out Kmac.... make sure i get a chance to hit that RBZ 3 wood before you mattycrack it! or maybe ill buy it.

Thanks dude. I'll probably hold onto it till I'm 100% and can give it a fair shake. Or maybe not lol. Either way if I do I'll be sure to let you hit it.

Thanks dude. I'll probably hold onto it till I'm 100% and can give it a fair shake. Or maybe not lol. Either way if I do I'll be sure to let you hit it.

i dunno if you can play a round bro but im off tll the 25th and i plan on golfing A LOT!!!

demo'd some drivers today and loving the feel/look/sound of the i20 . just need to hit it outdoors to make sure the flight is there cause the launch monitor was not being kind on launch angle and backspin no matter what i hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back