stiff shafts
ideally 2 degrees upright but not a deal breaker

order of preference
1. cleveland cg16
2. taylormade burner 2.0 or r11
3. mizuno mx300
4. mizuno jpx800
5. anything else possibly

A set of Burner '09s were just put up with stiff shafts and 2* upright. Check 'em out!

A set of Burner '09s were just put up with stiff shafts and 2* upright. Check 'em out!
already did not a fan of those irons id prefer the 2.0 or the r9 didnt like feel of 09

What's your budget??
Depends on the irons lol, got some stuff I can offer up as trade with cash too, shoot me a pm to discuss

I still have a set of TM MC's 4-PW I'm looking to get rid of but they have X shafts in then

Tapaway!

im probably going to have a set of jpx-800s 4-GW for sale shortly as i just scrored a set of the pros.

problem is they are reg flex

im probably going to have a set of jpx-800s 4-GW for sale shortly as i just scrored a set of the pros.

problem is they are reg flex
yeah i gotta have stiffy

also to clarify looking for game enhanc1ement or game improvement irons to pit against my tm cb irons

I've got a set of JPX800 with PX 5.5 shafts with VDR grips. PM me if interested and I can send you some pics.

I've got a set of JPX800 with PX 5.5 shafts with VDR grips. PM me if interested and I can send you some pics.
pm sent

Have some TM R9s that are 2* upright and plus 1" with midsize grips, 5-PW with KBS 90 stiff shafts. I've used them for 2 years and wasn't kind to them so they show quite a bit of wear on the soles from hitting off the desert here.

Have some TM R9s that are 2* upright and plus 1" with midsize grips, 5-PW with KBS 90 stiff shafts. I've used them for 2 years and wasn't kind to them so they show quite a bit of wear on the soles from hitting off the desert here.
pm me some pics and ur asking price

also to clarify looking for game enhanc1ement or game improvement irons to pit against my tm cb irons

What is it that you want to compare with the CBs?

I've got a nice set of Mizuno Mp-53's 5-P that are 3/4 inch long and 2 degree's upright. PM if interested.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

bumpity bump

bumpity bump

I have a buddy with a set of basicly new cg16's for sale. 3-pw. he also has some other stuff as well and I'm pretty sure they stiff. dynamic gold S300's I think. He actually has a full bag hes wanting to get rid of all Cleveland stuff. I'm not sure he wants to break the bag apart, but if you are interested I can find out.

I have a buddy with a set of basicly new cg16's for sale. 3-pw. he also has some other stuff as well and I'm pretty sure they stiff. dynamic gold S300's I think. He actually has a full bag hes wanting to get rid of all Cleveland stuff. I'm not sure he wants to break the bag apart, but if you are interested I can find out.
pm sent

I have some 2010 r9's 4-PW, 2* up, 1/2 inch long, KBS 90 stiff, with custom red paint fill to match the red/black multi compound grips that are in great shape. 7 iron has a scuff on the sole, but otherwise near flawless. I can post pics in the morning if interested.

pm sent to tomahawk and replied to Thain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back