WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bag Adam, Im liking those ci11's

More great pics guys...awesome stuff.

ok i got my new bag the other day so now for some pics with my new taylormade clubs

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

the bag is a bit smaller than my previous r11 bag and the top is a bit cluttered due to the amount of woods i play. Need to learn to hit the irons:D

Gorgeous bag chas!

Very nice Chas - that's a TON of RBZ love!

Nice bags guys! Nice Taylormade gear showing up lately.

chears guys, i love my new kit so far, the rbz rescues and irons are realy helping my game so far. I played today and went round in 95 which i was happy with. If my putting was better i could have knocked a few more shots off as well

Great bag Chas. You have some serious £££ right there.

i know, i have spent a fortune this year, anyway hopefully i will keep this years kit for a few years, but knowing me i will want the latest and greatest next year again.

Fantastic setup Chas, I really like that bag.

i know, i have spent a fortune this year, anyway hopefully i will keep this years kit for a few years, but knowing me i will want the latest and greatest next year again.

That's all of us buddy!

Beautiful bag Chas!

nice looking set Adam0304...love the looks of the Wilsons and the Adidas staff bag

Wow.. that looks like a nice setup chas!!

Great bag Chas, looks exactly like what Adam Levine took away from the last Haney show.

I was looking at the picture and didn't notice you quoted it! My bad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's all good! When my RBZ comes in I'll snap a few pics and post what I got!

Very nice, Seth.

Seth, you stripped the R9?! I love it. I've seen something similar to that on another forum and it looks wicked. I think you need to remove the white dude.

Very nice, Seth.

Thanks bro!

Seth, you stripped the R9?! I love it. I've seen something similar to that on another forum and it looks wicked. I think you need to remove the white dude.

Thanks TC. I like it too. It looks mean. I will definitely look into taking the white off. I think it would look sick if I could find a way to paint it black.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Looks good Seth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back