2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

What's with all the fashion talk today. If I wanted that I'd be in the other room with my wife watching project runway.
I don't like Hanson's shirt either. It makes him look like a fat pumpkin.

Too bad it didn't go in.

It was those exact shots yesterday that he scored so well with. Surprised that one of them has not fallen yet, amazing how close he can consistently get that shot.

It was those exact shots yesterday that he scored so well with. Surprised that one of them has not fallen yet, amazing how close he can consistently get that shot.

When they replayed that shot from the air, right as the ball started rolling to the whole the wind picked up strong. I think it definitely pushed it away just enough.

Anyone want this one? Lots of nerves out there.

Rory just 1 back, but think Rose will close it out. Though anything can happen on 18.

I bet Rose wins it which annoys me. I'd prefer an American or Rory to win.

I bet Rose wins it which annoys me. I'd prefer an American or Rory to win.

I'm rooting for anyone from the island of Tonga

Boy that 18th hole is a killer.
Glad to see Rory made a nice comeback.

Ahh. Unless Rory birdies 18 he won't win. Didn't get the birdie or two he needed coming down the stretch.

Achilles for Tigger. Eval early next week.

He definitely made the correct decision to WD.

I agree. Depending on the severity. It would really suck if he continued on and made it worse for sure.

Stupid Charl. Bogey at 18.

Hopefully it was just tight and when it started to get worse he called it quits and didn't do something to give himself another 4 months off.

I think he definitely made the right decision. Also shows his commitment to doing well at the upcoming Masters. I just feel like he wants that one something bad, and he's not going to do anything to jeopardize his chances at it.

Can't believe what Keegan has done with a few putts today. Another 3 putt bogey.

Wow that is one wild tee shot.

Can't believe what Keegan has done with a few putts today. Another 3 putt bogey.
He had a sweet 4 putt earlier. Technically only counts as 3, but he putted 4 times. I had one of those today...

He had a sweet 4 putt earlier. Technically only counts as 3, but he putted 4 times. I had one of those today...

For your sake, I hope you drove the green and just made bogey. :D

Keegan has to birdie 2 of the last 3 to have a chance. I think -16 has a chance...but nothing worse than that.

Tiger is shooting 3 over and he bails. Thanks a lot loser. The guy continues to disappoint. Yeah, Achilles problem, uh huh.

Rory is now out of it - bogey at the 18th.

Tiger is shooting 3 over and he bails. Thanks a lot loser. The guy continues to disappoint. Yeah, Achilles problem, uh huh.

Lol. Not like he was limping or anything. Stupid Rory. Bogeyed 18 like Charl.

Back