Clicgear 3.0 Push Cart Review

Hey Bulldog. Let me know how the cooler bag works for you. I have been going back and forth on it.

TapAhoy!

I assume you meant me... Will do. It should hold a couple drinks (up to a 6 pack of cans) in the bottom compartment and then some snacks in the top compartment.

I like to use the Polar Insulated 20z water bottles.
303589_im_BLK____0_gsi

I found that the Clicgear drink holder would flip over as I walk, because the center of gravity when the bottle was full was above the mounting point.
So I bought some lead tape from Golfsmith and filled in the slots at the bottom of the holder.
41V2I8OcduL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The added weight has lowered the center of gravity enough that it no longer flips as I walk.

The cup holder is really the only thing that detracts from the Clicgear. Every thing else about it is so good, this really stands out as a negative.

I like to use the Polar Insulated 20z water bottles.
303589_im_BLK____0_gsi

I found that the Clicgear drink holder would flip over as I walk, because the center of gravity when the bottle was full was above the mounting point.
So I bought some lead tape from Golfsmith and filled in the slots at the bottom of the holder.
41V2I8OcduL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The added weight has lowered the center of gravity enough that it no longer flips as I walk.

The cup holder is really the only thing that detracts from the Clicgear. Every thing else about it is so good, this really stands out as a negative.

That looks like a nice one. Good idea with the weight tape. Mine didn't flip today I didn't have any issues with it. But like I said a 20 oz Pepsi fit just fine.

I'm thinking of trying to stretch (or trim) the factory holder and see if it doesn't yield better results. As it is, it's borderline useless anyway.

I use a hockey gatorade water bottle and it fits perfect and has about enough water for 9 holes, then I keep a gatorade in my cooler pocket for the other 9. Once the weather is warmer and the beverage cart is out I won't have to worry about warehousing as much!

Best non-club/non-ball product I own....I have 2.0, want to buy the 3.0 after this review....I use my 2.0 6 six to eight times a month walking this course:

http://www.alisocreekinn.com/default.aspx?pg=golf

The BEST 9-hole value in America!!!!! Before 8AM it's $20, after 8AM jumps to mid $30s on weekends it's across the street from the Pacific Ocean in Laguna Beach California, you can smell the ocean each morning, there is deer and raccoons running around, the par 4s are pretty soft, but the par 3s are VERY tough from the tips....200 w/hazard left/right, 185 w/hazard right/long, 140 over water, 205 over water....It's one mile from The Montage - a wildly exclusive resort:

http://www.montagelagunabeach.com/

I don't know how this place stays in business with property this expensive, but I guess because it's wedged between Pelican Hill (around $300), and Monarch Beach (around $225)...they have their nitch....I catch guys in the morning that are coming from the Montage that are TERRIBLE...guys that play once or twice a year and this is their "BIG ROUND" of the year....

If any of the THP members are ever around this area, drop me a note, my brother and I are regular working class guys and play 100 to 150 times a year and if they want to play this course with guys that play they are more than welcome to join our group for a round....

FB

I got my Cooler Bag in for my Clicgear 3.0. I decided to take a few pictures of it so for those of you that asked how it connected to the cart would have their answer.

Here is a picture of the front of it.
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODQuanBn.jpg

The compartment on top is held closed with a magnet. It's a pretty good size. Will hold quite a few items plus has a zipper compartment on the lid.
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODUuanBn.jpg

The bottom compartment is the actual cooler. Will hold up to a 6 pack of cans with some ice. Plus has a net compartment in the back for holding stuff to keep cold but not wet.
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODYuanBn.jpg

The back of it has a Velcro strap at the top to connect to the pushcart bar at the base where the wheels connect. Plus there is a plastic clip that clamps on to both of the rails connected to the rear wheels.
utf-8BSU1BRzAxODcuanBn.jpg

I haven't had it on the cart yet. But when I do I will add a photo of the cart and everything in use.

That looks awesome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks Bulldog. It looks good. I am strongly considering this.

TapAhoy!

Thanks Bulldog. It looks good. I am strongly considering this.

TapAhoy!

Dude my id is bullfrog! Got my.pocket ball washer for registering it.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Dude my id is bullfrog! Got my.pocket ball washer for registering it.

that reminds me, gotta do the same

I got a couple pics of my bag on the cart as well as the cooler bag on it.

a6f96024-3bdc-b069.jpg
a6f96024-3bef-2802.jpg

I got mine last week and have 3 rounds in with it. I owned a cheaper imitation before and the clicgear is infinitely better. I have an Adidas powerband stand bag and the fit is excellent.
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

3 rounds in with the 3.0 and loving it. Even managed to talk a buddy of mine into buying one as well. No issues at all with it, just wish that darn cup holder would fit the big gatorades, but cant get too picky

3 rounds in with the 3.0 and loving it. Even managed to talk a buddy of mine into buying one as well. No issues at all with it, just wish that darn cup holder would fit the big gatorades, but cant get too picky

Use Nuun tablets...BOOM

I just got the seat, adjustable umbrella holder and gps holder. So excited haha.

I just got the seat, adjustable umbrella holder and gps holder. So excited haha.
Let us know what you think of the seat, it's the one accessory I can't decide whether or not to pull the trigger on. As fast as we play I don't know how much sitting we actually do.

im looking to get the gps holder as well...onc I buy a gps....too fat for the seat, maybe my end of the year with all the walking I wont be lol

im looking to get the gps holder as well...onc I buy a gps....too fat for the seat, maybe my end of the year with all the walking I wont be lol

Lol Mike.

Man that cart looks nice. Might have to start walking the course more.

I've had mine for 9 months now, and I love it. A side benefit is I've lost 15 lbs. walking the course instead of riding

Love mine too - very easy to fold/unfold once you get the hang of it. I like to walk whenever possible, but my back doesn't like lugging my heavy bag.

I've had mine for 9 months now, and I love it. A side benefit is I've lost 15 lbs. walking the course instead of riding

awesome, I weighed myself yesterday to keep track, so we will see.

Definitely loving mine! Been walking 2 weeks now.

Love this cart as well. Regretting letting my wife pick orange when I got it awhile back. Really hard to look serious with an orange cart that matches nothing I own.

BF, those iron covers are great, have them in blue.

Back