2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

Haha just kidding dude. We should all be bumping the Callaway threads often

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Agreed. I promise I will do a wonderful thorough post when they do come in for the false alarm. Well I was going to do that anyways but now there is another reason.

Just bumping to get captain chunky all excited

Just bumping to get captain chunky all excited

Stop it. I got all excited.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

For real though I am SUPER excited to see these in person. The next few days are supposed to be around 60 degrees here so I'm hoping they get here quick so I can get them outside

FINALLY! First place I went to yesterday when I made it Golfsmith was the wedge section. Since we are going to be getting these in the mail any day now I just wanted to see what I ordered because I hadn't seen them yet, lol. Man am I glad I went with the Copper! Not to say the Dark Chrome doesn't look good, the Dark Chrome is actually a VERY impressive finish. I think the chrome definitely looks better than most finishes of other wedges. But between the chrome and copper, the copper just really stands out to me. It is so unique. I actually expected it to be a little darker, but the color is just perfect. I really liked the fact that it is not shiny at all, it has more of a matte finish. That is the one thing I didn't like about the chrome is that the light really seemed to shine off of it, and on a sunny day I don't know if that will be a problem reflecting off the wedge. These copper wedges are definitely going to be turning some heads this summer when people see them on the course.

I also have to agree with everyone that these do feel heavy, but I love that about them. As I swung it back and forth a little bit in the store it just felt perfect to be, and I'm sure its going to be nice cutting through sand, which is the area of my short game that needs more improvement. Can't wait to spend more time with these!

I can't wait to get my wedges! Since the short game has been my focus this year, I really want to start hitting them!

INgolfer, I agree with you that the copper looks stunning....but I just can't deal with rust

I hit thek yesterday at the show. It made me think "damn.. why did I grab the Jaws?". But then I realized that I like my Jaws a lot. These might have a softer feel than my Jaws. I muh prefer the ook of the copper finish. Man, they are sweet.

Alex

I was just talking about these to my local range dude. Told him he needs to check these out as he is on the look out for some new wedges. I really can't wait to get these in and start working on getting used to them. Was hitting my wedges very crisply today while concentrating on just turning my body.

I can't wait to get my wedges! Since the short game has been my focus this year, I really want to start hitting them!

INgolfer, I agree with you that the copper looks stunning....but I just can't deal with rust

I have never had any wedges that rusted before, but I thought why not try them. Plus now that I have seen them I am glad I went with the copper because the dark chrome just seemed too shiny for me.

Spent an hour at the practice green today chipping with my current gamers and it really made me anxious to finally get to hit these sometime soon. I'm growing more and more antsy every day for these to arrive!

Spent an hour at the practice green today chipping with my current gamers and it really made me anxious to finally get to hit these sometime soon. I'm growing more and more antsy every day for these to arrive!

Me tooo!!! I keep looking for that enticing large box.

Same here, the days go by slower when you know they are on the way :act-up:

I see this thread when I logged on and got all excited. Then sad cause I was hopping to see these wedges in your guys hands. I swing these yesterday again at golf town and again just loved the weighting of them. Really looking forward to putting them in play as soon as I can.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the pics of the Dark Chrome Forged wedges for the Morgan Cup 2.0 I got today.

Brown has been doing a lot for me lately!

d354430c.jpg

21c3262e.jpg

70a876dc.jpg

75388034.jpg

43fb9305.jpg

71978e39.jpg

700ab5ec.jpg

Reactions: TC
Those look awesome Smalls, great work by Callaway. Hope you can hit them well today.

WOW dude! Those look awesome!

Those are frikkin sweet looking! Congrats smalls!

Very sharp looking finish. Enjoy!

Beautiful looking wedges Smalls!

Those look great smalls, thanks for posting them. I look forward to your thoughts once you get them out there.

sweet looking wedges smalls

Those things are insane Smalls. Great photo's too. Just a shame they will loose out to my wedges on Super Sunday :D

Awesome looking wedges, Smalls!

Smalls, those are some amazing-looking wedges you have there!

awesome wedges Smalls...that finish has to look even better in person! how do you feel about the Lamkin grips?

Back