The Name Change Thread

Yeah, I changed mine because I'm known here as JN...but multiple name changes just throws me off!

I still have trouble with some of the new names, but hey, if someone has a handle they really dislike why not?

Never parting with RatFink.
He's just too cute:
ratfink.jpg

I still have trouble with some of the new names, but hey, if someone has a handle they really dislike why not?
If there is a real reason for it, then sure.

Did IceJack become Icemann?

Kevin

I think they are two different people?

Originally, it was Iceman and he changed to IceJack. If there is now another Icemann then I am gonna get confused.

Originally, it was Iceman and he changed to IceJack. If there is now another Icemann then I am gonna get confused.

Dude, ive been confused.

It's actually really confusing when I don't surf boards regularly. It would really be helpful if there was an AKA on the side on in the sig line. It's not bad when I'm surfing regularly, but sometimes I'll just PM and get off... and when I get back I'm like, wait.... who is this??

If they have a handle they dislike, why did that person choose it in the first place? It's not like someone doesn't have a say in what their username is when they sign up for this forum.

If they have a handle they dislike, why did that person choose it in the first place? It's not like someone doesn't have a say in what their username is when they sign up for this forum.

I took my last name out, more so for privacy issues. But I stayed pretty close to the original.

I agree. When I signed up, I dont think mine was available or something, so I went with "war.eagle" after a while I requested a change to clean it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. When I signed up, I dont think mine was available or something, so I went with "war.eagle" after a while I requested a change to clean it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got some work to do before its cleaned up, namely an 8 letter change.

--
tapatalk

Did IceJack become Icemann?

Kevin

I think they are two different people?
You have it bass ackwards, Esox. Icemann was first.

Sometimes, I can see where a name change is OK. But if someone is changing their name because they made a bad name for themselves early on, then I don't think it should be allowed.

Aww carp, he did change it back. Seriously?

How many times has Ice-whatever changed his name? I mean, heck. I changed my name twice, which is too much, but good God.

How many times has Ice-whatever changed his name? I mean, heck. I changed my name twice, which is too much, but good God.

Even worse, to change it back to what you decided you didn't like in the first place?

I know! At least my changes made sense. I just got tired of typing out my full name, and everyone already called me JR.
Even worse, to change it back to what you decided you didn't like in the first place?

Ok guys, enough with the picking on someone please.

JR, cmon now, you have made the same number of changes as this person, regardless of what they changed to or from.

Ok guys, enough with the picking on someone please.

JR, cmon now, you have made the same number of changes as this person, regardless of what they changed to or from.

Fair enough, sorry man. It's easy to point and not realize you are at fault as well.

Back