NC Golf Get Together Thread

I love your house!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Walk into that damned support post in the middle of the night and then let me know how you feel. Hopefully next time it'll have flashing lights on it and dedicated as the SW pole...wait that didn't sound right...

I am sorry One-t that we did a Sunday. In the fall we will make sure we do a Saturday.

I love your house!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
You can come see us on any day that doesnt end in Y buddy!

Walk into that damned support post in the middle of the night and then let me know how you feel. Hopefully next time it'll have flashing lights on it and dedicated as the SW pole...wait that didn't sound right...

hahahaha....still hilarious

I'll bring the whiskey, just tell me when.

I love whiskey

I am sorry One-t that we did a Sunday. In the fall we will make sure we do a Saturday.

Dude, you dont have to apologize, I am not mad at when it is. I just was telling my story so my bro wouldnt have to answer questions.

I just setup the tee times for next weekend. They start at 10. There is a nice range and putting green there.

I just setup the tee times for next weekend. They start at 10. There is a nice range and putting green there.

Cool. I am going to try to get there by 9.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it due to work. The nice weather has me a few weeks ahead of what I'm normally doing this time of year.

Boo!!!

I was really hoping to make it, and still may be able to, but it's going to be a last minute thing.

Just send this work my way. I'll bang it out Friday night.

I think I am taking this Friday off if anyone wants to play in the Raleigh/Greensboro area.

I'm hoping to be there, I'll have to update this later in the week. School is really kicking my butt right now, but I'll keep you guys updated.

I hope you can make it man.

I am not going to be able to make it. Sorry for the last minute cancellation, but my back is screwed up pretty bad right now.

I am not going to be able to make it. Sorry for the last minute cancellation, but my back is screwed up pretty bad right now.

That sucks man. Get on the drugs and get better.

So who do we have going to this shindig?

That sucks Yorkem! I really hope your back starts getting better my friend.

I was under the impression that Big Carolina was not going to make this one

This is the list right now.

DMB012
SethO
ChunkyLover
mightyquinn
GoalieDave
bahester (Questionable on school work)

Back