Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pondering a new cart bag...

Still pondering a new cart bag...

Get your hands on a Bridgestone Cart bag 2011 model if you can fint one. Those are good looking with plenty of neat features according to the review here on THP.

fedex delivery confirmation recieved ...looks like im leaving work early today lol

I can see TC becoming a Ping homer(not brand h0) real quick. i20s... a putter, and hes as solid as Lee on a thursday!

I'll never roll a Ping putter. I have no luck with them whatsoever.

I'll never roll a Ping putter. I have no luck with them whatsoever.

the nome is calling you big fella

As in youll never ever roll one because of the name? I bet if you rock an iping fitting youll find one that holes some putts for you.

As in I always roll them and can't hit the broad side of a barn with one.

Now that one is enticing. I'm a mallet dude.

LOL my how things change. I think that putter would be good for you.

Finally found a nike concept to roll a bit...I liked it but 200$ just seems like too much to spend since I hit it on an indoor "green". Gotta find a good place to do a fitting.

As in I always roll them and can't hit the broad side of a barn with one.

That's probably a good thing. You should be aiming for the hole... But I agree with you, I've never rolled a Ping putter I like a lot.

I'm right back to pondering a strong 3 wood. I was out driving my buddy (carry) my 4 wood vs. his driver. Looks like it's back to the drawing board as I'd hoped the SuperTri would give me one last season.

The RS Fybrid on my front porch! Boo for not being in the bag today! Yay for being here!

The RS Fybrid on my front porch! Boo for not being in the bag today! Yay for being here!

Grrrrrrrr!!!

Glad yours showed up.

Sent from my forged iPad

Pindering some new irons...R9's, Mizuno Cavity Backs, AP1 710's

Grrrrrrrr!!!

Glad yours showed up.

I wonder if it'll take an extra month per wrap of tape you requested...

I wonder if it'll take an extra month per wrap of tape you requested...

Last I heard it was the actual grip that was the hold up. I guess Tour Velvets are rare? Wtc?

Sent from my forged iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back