Golf clothes with no logos.

edmart82

Reaction score
Handicap
under 18
Does anyone know where or who might make nice quality golf shirts with no brand names or logos on them? Even something with very subtle branding... Anyone ever had shirts tailored from just material? I like a lot of the materials that the popular companies are using but sometimes I don't feel like rocking logos or silk screened patterns..

Does anyone know where or who might make nice quality golf shirts with no brand names or logos on them? Even something with very subtle branding... Anyone ever had shirts tailored from just material? I like a lot of the materials that the popular companies are using but sometimes I don't feel like rocking logos or silk screened patterns..

Check out Kohls Grand Slam brand, no logo's same moisture wicking, anti bacterial fabric that all the "Name" brands use and no logos. Also check out WalMarts George brand Moisture wicking and no pretentious logos or prices

Antigua makes some nice golf apparel with very subtle logos.

Check out Ping's stuff, I think some of their shirts only have the logo on the bottom portion that would be tucked in when you are playing.

Just go to a department story and buy a normal, ordinary polo. No logos and its as good as a, "golf" polo for 1/3 the price.

Izod's brand is not so blatent. They have a good assortment of fabrics as well.

That and lacoste. Still my favorite golf shirts

I have adidas shirts with just three small stripes on the back of the collar.

Kevin

Cleveland Classics is pretty discreet logo wise.

Well, how much are you looking to spend?

1st tier would be your Tehamas, Cutter and Bucks, Lacoste, ect. All have very subtle to no branding on them, and are great quality, but quite pricey.
2nd, Adidas, Antigua, Cleveland Classic, and Izod. Most have subtle logoing, but nothing ostentatious.
3rd, go to Belk or JC Penny and buy their golf brand. Good stuff and cheap.

J.Crew polo's have no logo and are solid quality-wise. I like their shorts too.

Nike. They have so many shirts that have the smallest logo ever just on the left sleeve.

Or even the PGA tour line that some department stores carry. Small logo on one of the sleeves. Very inconspicuous! I like Nike too. Just a little one on the sleeve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have adidas shirts with just three small stripes on the back of the collar.

Kevin

Yes , I like the Adidas -- especially the bright yellows. Go nicely with my navy shorts. Plus , noone can say they didn't see me.

adidas, Cleveland Classics, even some Sligo shirts would work

Or even the PGA tour line that some department stores carry. Small logo on one of the sleeves. Very inconspicuous! I like Nike too. Just a little one on the sleeve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was going to suggest just that. Good quality at good prices.

Their logos are very subtle. They usually blend right into the fabric.

I agree. I have several IZOD golf shirts and and only logo is on cuff of the sleeve. They have some nice shirts. Check out Macy's that's where I get them

I usually go to JC PENNEY they have PGA tour brand but the logo is on the sleeve, and they also have some regualt brand with just the same material, Also where I live there is a store called Rugged Warehouse, not for sure oif ther eis one in your area, but they have golf shirts there just like nike and addidas, but they are all blank, just colors or patterns, and also really cheap in price as well

Also, have you checked out Blind9Golf? Their link is at the top of the page, and Patty and Dennis always offer THP'ers great deals if you call them directly.

I have purchased a few Fairway and Greene Shirts. Nice Quality, no logo, big selection, and vary in price.

Just go to a department story and buy a normal, ordinary polo. No logos and its as good as a, "golf" polo for 1/3 the price.

A normal ordinary polo isn't going to fit like a golf polo, golf shirts are cut bigger thru the shoulders and below the arm pits to allow for the swings to not be binding. Golf polo's are called a golf cut.

Belks department store carries a line that is called Pro Tour, I have a number of these shirts and they are made by the same company that makes the Champions Tour line for Edwin Watts.

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Men/Shop/Golf.jsp

Izod does carry a golf line as you'll see on the above link, not sure of the cut on their shirts.

Hitman thanx nice recommendation.

At Costco they sell PGA Tour brand shirts that have a very small brand on the left sleeve. Its very small and color coordinated to the shirt. Also Costco has them for $15 and are the new dryfit material.

Back