Would you cross-dress for a week pass to the Masters?

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I saw this in Golf Digest and thought it was a pretty funny question. If you were given a week pass to The Masters by a member of the opposite sex, would you cross-dress in order to use it? (Paraphrasing as I cannot remember the exact way the question was phrased)

Dang it, can someone please delete the thread. I actually put a poll up but people started answering before the poll went up so now it doesnt show.

Last edited:
Are there specific rules about the cross dressing? Because if I can stay in my house for that week, then yep, I'd do it....Eff it, I'd do it in public if I could go to the Masters.

Of course, what's wrong with cross dressing?

Of course, what's wrong with cross dressing?

Hahahah

I don't know, I guess if you have to look like a women at the Masters you would just have to shave your legs, wig, hat and sunglasses.......wait is this TMI?

I would have no problem cross dressing, but The Masters is so full of tradition to me that I would feel that I am ruining the event for myself and I would not be deserving of being there.

Sure. It doesn't say you have to wear a dress, just cross dress.

I would have no problem cross dressing, but The Masters is so full of tradition to me that I would feel that I am ruining the event for myself and I would not be deserving of being there.

Sorry Seth, but I do have to ask this question: What if there is a transgender identified male-to-female who just hasn't had her operation yet...and she is an avid golf fan. Would it be wrong of them to attend? Or is the above statement just in terms of a male-identified man cross dressing at Augusta?

Sorry Seth, but I do have to ask this question: What if there is a transgender identified male-to-female who just hasn't had her operation yet...and she is an avid golf fan. Would it be wrong of them to attend? Or is the above statement just in terms of a male-identified man cross dressing at Augusta?

I should have clarified my statement. I would have no problems with someone else doing it, but I couldn't do it because of the way I would feel about myself and my experience at the masters. Now, if you gave me passes to the US Open, I would don the dress in a heartbeat.

I don't know whether Ms Graybush would be interested but she might :blob:

I should have clarified my statement. I would have no problems with someone else doing it, but I couldn't do it because of the way I would feel about myself and my experience at the masters. Now, if you gave me passes to the US Open, I would don the dress in a heartbeat.

Gotcha. All good! I can see you yelling "MASHED POTATOES!" in drag as DJ teed off at the US Open, LOL.

Not only would I cross dress, I'd kriss kross dress....jump jump
a6936fe2-e774-8668.jpg

I don't know whether Ms Graybush would be interested but she might :blob:

Yep, I could see her coming out of retirement for tickets to The Masters, and if she needed a date I might be interested, lol.

I'd do it. The Masters is the Masters. Seems awesome to me.

Well that depends......

If it's just to watch the master, not a chance in hell. If I got to play the course, I would rock a mini skirt and let my ass hang out as well lol!

Nah, I'd feel too uncomfortable to enjoy the tournament. I imagine a sun dress would be pretty comfortable, but I'm a shoes and socks kinda guy.

tyqwynpd71.jpg

Well that depends......

If it's just to watch the master, not a chance in hell. If I got to play the course, I would rock a mini skirt and let my ass hang out as well lol!

Things could go VERY wrong though.............

shawn-johnsons-biggest-cross-dressing--large-msg-123839730774.jpg

Not only would I be willing to Cross Dress, I'd even be willing to dress up like Paul Casey!

i know a lot of girls who dress close to how a guy would dress.. (jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes). good enough? :)

you mean i've been cross dressing all these years for free?

I'd feel way to uncomfortable to do that and besides I'd make for a hideous looking woman.

Back