Adams Fast 12 Forum Testing Signup - Drivers & Fairway Woods

Left some home page love. This is an awesome testing!

What a great job by Adams. I know they won't be disappointed by the quality of the feedback they get from THP members. Good luck to the testers!

Good luck guys - I literally just made the decision to go G20 over the Fast12, but it was by a hair and partly driven by economics I admit, so not sure it would be appropriate for me to throw my that in this ring, but will definitely be following the thread. I hit a lot of drivers last weekend at demo day - not sure Adams can be called a sleeper but I really think this is going to be a very solid driver.

I would love to test this club pick me,pick me.

1/2. Driver: Nike VR Str8 Fit set to neutral, 9.5 Degree, Aldila RIP 60, stiff, standard length.
FW: Ping G15 4w, Stiff Grafalloy Prolaunch Red, standard length

3. I look for a nice balance of forgiveness and distance. If I'm 300 deep and 50 right, that's no good. The look has to be discreet, nothing flashy. Especially with the driver, sound is important. I like the higher pitched woods rather than the boxy, muffled sound you get from some.

4. THP member for a couple months and averaging .25 posts per day. Mostly read the forums for gear reviews as I'm a bit of a gear junkie. Appreciate the opportunity to put my name in the hat.

1. What driver & fairway wood do you currently play? Ping G10 Driver and TaylorMade V-Steel fairway
2. What shafts are in those clubs? Both Type & Flex The G10 has the Prolaunch in stiff flex while the V-Steel has the stock stiff flex shaft.
3. What do you look for in metal woods? The biggest things I look for is comfort and consistency, closely followed by distance and forgiveness.
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I'm presently in the market for a new driver, fairway and hybrid, so I'll be hitting a lot of different clubs this spring/summer as I search for the best clubs for my game. By doing so, I could provide my thoughts on how the Fast 12 stacks up against all of the latest offerings. My testing would also involve considerable time at the range and multiple rounds of golf each week. In addition, a number of my regular golfing buddies are in the market for new drivers or fairways this year and could also offer their thoughts and opinions. No two swings are exactly alike, so the more people that I could get these clubs in the hands of, the more insight I could provide Adams and THP forum users.
As a member who is on here daily, fellow members could expect a quick responce to any questions directed my way.

Thanks Adams and THP for another great opportunity! Good luck to everyone!

Wish I could participate, but I'm one of those unlucky lefties :sad: Good luck to all the testers! Another great opportunity from :thp: and :adams:!

Good luck guys! I'd love to enter, but I have my current testing duties to fulfill! What a great opportunity by Adams and THP.

Added some more love to the homepage !

looking forward to this testing the 3 wood really intrigues me. I tend to go through a lot of 3 woods

looking forward to this testing the 3 wood really intrigues me. I tend to hoard a lot of 3 woods

Fify deanster lol

I had the chance to hit one of the drivers tonight, 9.5 Reg Flex. I would love to get one of these on the range and in play down here in Bloomington. The Fast 12 LS is very intriguing to me. Could be a competitor to get the Burner 2.0 out of the bag. Adams Golf is a winner.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

1. What driver & fairway wood do you currently play?
Taylor Made Burner HT

2. What shafts are in those clubs? Both Type & Flex
Standard manufacturers shaft in senior flex

3. What do you look for in metal woods?
A club that can be used off the tee and the deck, I prefer the smaller headed clubs when available.

4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?
Now that the weather has gotten better I play at least 2 rounds of golf a week. I go to the range at least once a week usually twice. I check THP at least twice a day and post when I find something of interest to me.

Driver: Nike Machspeed SQ Machspeed STR8-Fit 9.5*
Fairway Wood: Wilson Staff FYbrid FY 19.5*

2. What shafts are in those clubs?
Driver: UST Mamiya Proforce AxivCore Stiff (Stock shaft)
Fairway Wood: Proforce V2 Stiff (Stock shaft)

I am looking for some consistency from the driver & fairway woods. I would love to be able to have the same confidence from the fairway wood off the deck as I do from a tee. Distance is great, but knowing the ball flight is key for me.

I would love the opportunity to test some new woods. I have learned alot from THP that has helped my game in the last couple of years. I like checking in to read the thoughts and other experiences others have had while testing new equipment. I would be able to convey my experiences and thoughts to others on the forum, as well as having an open mind to trying something new. I have a job where I am able to golf everyday after work if I wanted as well as having weekends off to golf with my 4-some at many different courses around the area.

Thanks THP for another great opportunity!

Good luck to everyone, I have enough drivers to test. This is gonna be awesome!

I currently play r11 non tp blur stiff flex in driver. Regular flex in 3w.
Wheni look at a metal wood it has to look to me like I'll smoke it. I also like a mid/high ball flight that I can play a fade with. I'm a member at a course with a full range and practice area with bunkers to test any shot I desire. Thp is a great place for reviews and any any info you could need about a club. Hopefully one day I can add my 2 cents with these gorgeous woods.

1. What driver & fairway wood do you currently play? TM SF 2.0 9.5 Driver and TM SF 2.0 3W
2. What shafts are in those clubs? Both Type & Flex? Both Matrix Ozik Both Stiff Flex
3. What do you look for in metal woods? Distance and forgiveness
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? Now that the golfing weather is here. I play golf 3-4 times a week. Plus hit the driving range/putting green everyday on my lunch break Mon-Sat. I'm pretty active on THP. I'm so active that my work has THP's site banned at work. So, now I'm on via Tapatalk during the day and on THP at night when I'm home. I try to read about all the equipment out there and put my comments in when I think they will add to the thread. I've tested equipment for THP in the past and will do all I can, as usual, to put forth my best review possible.

Thanks THP and Adams for this awesome opportunity! This is going to be a great review!

Driver- Taylormade burner superfast , Fairway wood taylormade superfast 2.0

Driver stock stiff flex, fairway matrix xcon stiff

Looking for a driver or fairway the is consistant and more torwards the forgiving side

Will involve video at the range and on coarse. With comparisons to other clubs. and write ups of how i feel about he club good or bad always good to be honest about a product

Hey Guys, I'd love the opportunity to participate!

TaylorMade R9 Super Deep TP, I use the Mashie M1 as a 15.5 club
Motore F1 55g Stiff in the Driver, Stiff stock shaft in the M1
I'm looking for a club that is a little more forgiving than want I'm using now.
I'm playing 4-5 times a week, on the range 5-6 times a week. I can do some video on the range and will give shot by shot review.

Thanks for your consideration!

Adams F12 driver and 3 wood testing

Adams F12 driver and 3 wood testing

1. What driver and fairway wood do you currently play?
Driver - Speedline F11 9.5 loft 3 wood - Speedline F11

2. What shafs are in those clubs? Both Type and Flex
Driver - Voodo Stiff 3 wood - Voodoo Stiff

I am always looking at drivers and fairway woods that fit my swing speed and help me play for position.

4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level.
I've recently been testing all my clubs through my set, and would test the driver and 3 wood as soon as I can at Golf Town simulators and out on the course. I like to analyse various things like swing speed, launch angle, and test maximum distance.

I'd love to be part of the testing here, as I am constantly testing to make sure that I am playing the right clubs. I'll be testing my a7 2 hybrid and 3 hybrid to find out any differences in length and then testing the a7 pitching thru lob wedge and a7Os pitching thru lob wedge to see which combination will work best for me.
:clapp:

Last edited:
For all those chosen to test, I expect a video with a "Heuuuk Heuuuk Heuuuk, I feel young again!" moment. JB should add this as a requirement for testing these clubs, at least the fairway

Back