The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A redneck car-bomb is a shot of ranch dropped into a glass of sweet tea :)

the redneck answer...just throw some ranch on it

That's "dip it in ranch" deano!

Nobody told me if the Heavy Bags exist or not...

Dudes, its not a real drink. Its a joke.

Car bombs where the best in college. We drank them like water.

I saw a dude do a Truck Bomb one time. Half a pitcher of Guinness, half a pint glass of baileys and Jameson. Crazy!!!

Tapatalkin

As the driver tomorrow I already told my wife that no free rides without females flashing me. She's game and went ahead and flashed me early so I can get her downtown to begin her day of drunkenness.

that's a great move P4Brains!

As the driver tomorrow I already told my wife that no free rides without females flashing me. She's game and went ahead and flashed me early so I can get her downtown to begin her day of drunkenness.

Nice job, Jake. I suspect there might be plenty more of that to come.

I don't think I'd like those Car Bombs at all so I don't anticipate any of them being consumed by me at the outing.

we'll see what you say in the heat of the moment. you never know when this guy is going to show up

DSC00937.jpg

you are a genius

Change of plans. I'm headed to South Dakota for the weekend.

Ugh, that pic haunts my dreams. All I can say is look at that cup, we all know what was being served in those cups....I rest my case.

I think when you hear that song "Moves like Jagger" this is what I think they're talking about isn't it?

I'm going to Madison for my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind performance/competition. That's it for me.

Kevin

I'm going to Madison for my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind performance/competition. That's it for me.

Kevin

Good luck to her and her team Kevin...I was an OMer back in the day.

Kevin
You can certainly find a party in Madison, that town rocks. I bet the Badgers will be playing too....double that party in fact!

Kevin

Cheese nerd.

Change of plans. I'm headed to South Dakota for the weekend.

No kidding? me too!!! You bring the midget, I have the donkey........BUUUUUKAAAKEE!!

4-funny.jpg

Well now. This just got interesting.

Upon seeing One-T's post and hearing of his plans the Mayor of Sioux Falls has announced that any and all St. Patty's activities have been canceled.

I'm up for it though One-T....bring your traveling freak show on over, we'll party it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back