Adams Fast 12 Forum Testing Signup - Drivers & Fairway Woods

Looking forward to seeing the testing start. Congrats to the testers, I'm sure you will all do a great job.

Congrats to all the testers! Best of luck with the testing!

Great group of testers here!

Congrats everyone!!! Glad some first timers get to put there reviews in for the first time. Can't wait to start reading them.

Hey everyone i just caught up with my feed on twitter and i had seen the testers were announced so i had quick check on my phone and I'm so happy i was chosen to test the new Adams Driver but more importantly honoured that my opinion would count and mean a lot for people to hear my thoughts on any golf club. I wanna obviously thank JB, GG and everyone else at THP and i can not forget to thank such a great company as Adams who will always stick in my mind from the first time i set my eyes upon the Adams Tight Lies which was such a fantastic product all those years ago. I really hope that i can be a valuable member of the testing team, making my testing interesting and innovative and hopefully i'll be able to answer any questions that your guys might have.

Thanks again Barry

Congrats everyone!! Good group of testers here.

Congrats to the testers! I know you will all do a great job.

Congratulations guys! I'm looking forward to hearing more about these.

Awesome! Big group of first time testers on this one, including a local lad! Congratulations to all, really looking forward to this testing!!

Congratulations to the those selected, I look forward to your reports.

Having just shelved my driver, I cannot wait until the reviews come in.

Congrats, testers.

Wow congrats guys! Tons of 1st time testers! Looking forward to it!

Congrats testers!

Congrats testers, this is going to be a fun one to follow.

Kmac!!! Great group of testers!

Congrats everyone, can't wait to hear what you have to say about these woods.

Tapaway!

Congratulations guys. Looking forward to your feedback!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just got in from golfing and dinner to find out that i was picked to test the 3wood! :banana:

A HUGE thanks to :thp: and :adams: for this great opportunity! I will try and do my best to be very thorough and detailed. I know how much I have read the reviews on this site and how they have influenced my golf purchases. I am curious to see if the fast 12 fairway will bump the r11 fairway out of my bag after the testing is complete.

Congrats to all selected to test. Give us some good feedback.

Holy cow, this is amazing. :banana:Thanks to :adams: and :thp:. I can't thank either of you enough. I'm super excited to see what this FW has in store for me. I've read such good things and heard the tour pros rav about them. Can't wait to have it in hand!!! I feel truly honored to be chosen and won't let you all down.

I've been reading more and more about the Fast 12 line over the last hour or so and I'm even more excited (especially after my disastrous day today with fairway metals). It sounds like a big time confidence boosting club.

I've been reading more and more about the Fast 12 line over the last hour or so and I'm even more excited (especially after my disastrous day today with fairway metals). It sounds like a big time confidence boosting club.

It's a great club SP. Hope it serves you well.

That was fast.
You guys better be ready to bring it! There are a few testings going on now with a lot of awesome feedback.
Looking forward to it all.

Congrats to all the testers. This will be a good one to follow.

Thanks so much! I'm incredibly excited to have been selected. I'll do my best to be worthy.

...also, after having had the most miserable week at work in at least a decade, coming home to find this has absolutely made my day.

Ken

Back