What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some black/white Puma Romas, Walter Hagen khaki shorts ($20), and a yellow/white pinstriped Slazenger polo....I have yet to find any polos that fit my beastly 5'9 145lb self better than Slazenger smalls.

Bought an 3 gallon air compressor and gun for "house things" (grip install)

Slapped a Winn Dri-Tac grip on my 7 iron to see if I like it. I don't like the super soft Winn grips, but this one seems okay....might not even need a glove to swing it! I should make up my mind by the end of the week, and it will be either Winn or Lamkin.

edit to add: Took a few swings into my garage net, and I still need a glove with the Winn grip. Jury is still out.

Last edited:
Ecco Biom Hybrids, white/brick. Eccos have slowly but surely replaced all but one pair of Adidas golf shoes.

nike heather golf shirt at the course i played today!

In my :ogio: Recoil Bag

Buck -- how do you like the Ogio Recoil Bag? I have a 2007 Ogio Grom which is okay, but I'm thinking of upgrading. Do the SHOXX straps really make a difference? Plus, how well do the stand legs stay in place while walking? With my Grom the legs bounce against each other so much that I often reach behind and hold them while walking so they don't make such a racket.

Thanks

New grips for my irons. Went with the GP VDR's in Midsized. Putting them on tonight.

Finally bought some tour alignment sticks.. through amazon =)

AHHHH! Jumped on a set of Wishon 560MC's 5-AW heads. Also bought some shafts FST 115 Pro, FST 125 Pro and FST Hi-Rev shafts for the build.
Well done sir, be sure to post pics when your build is complete!

Ping i20 irons 5-UW black dot reg flex CFS shaft and Winn DriTac grips.

haha Luckily these ship to Golf Galaxy so I dont have to rent your truck bed to sleep in..

I will never live this down.

Razr Fit Driver baby! I'm hoping it gets here in time for Chambers or it's going to make the course play that much longer.

Ping i20 irons 5-UW black dot reg flex CFS shaft and Winn DriTac grips.

And everything is alright with the universe again.

Sick buy Tuna. Stock shaft?

I got a box of Pro-V1x X-outs and a box of 20XI-S limited addition golf balls with the red writing.

the x-outs were such a good deal, needed to buy them for a great shag ball!

I will never live this down.

Never dude. One of my favorite reads ever whatever morning that was. Saturday morning? haha

Razr Fit Driver baby! I'm hoping it gets here in time for Chambers or it's going to make the course play that much longer.

And everything is alright with the universe again.

haha the i20's are so good.

Did you get fit for them Kmac or just order standard black dot because you're standard in other brands? Out of curiosity :)

And nice catch!

Did you get fit for them Kmac or just order standard black dot because you're standard in other brands? Out of curiosity :)

And nice catch!

I did a fitting after the iron battle and like the other times Im standard. Its both a blessing and a curse.

I did a fitting after the iron battle and like the other times Im standard. Its both a blessing and a curse.

Haha, i see what you mean :)

I like the fact you're standard like me. One of these days I'm going to be the owner of some Kmac hand-me-downs :D

I like the fact you're standard like me. One of these days I'm going to be the owner of some Kmac hand-me-downs :D

it sure does come in handy to be standard but it can make buying irons all too easy.

Sick buy Tuna. Stock shaft?

Hahahahahahhahaha. Do you read my posts at all? :alien:

Kmac/SW/Chunky were even mocking my likely need to customize the gun I'm going to learn to shoot due my impending daughter.

Kai'li 70 dude slice. When it arrives I'll cut an inch off and stick a VDR on it since Callie won't give me that grip. Should bring the swing weight down from a ludicrious D7 into the D3 range.

Never dude. One of my favorite reads ever whatever morning that was. Saturday morning? haha

haha the i20's are so good.

They are pretty sweet. In the end though, I'm ok that the order was borked. I've stuck the steel Nike's back in the bag and I'm happy with them (Yes steel. A random guy came up to me at the range and asked how much for the set with Programs. After I told him he just wandered off without a word. Came back 20 minutes later with the asking price in cash).

You sold your Programs? That's awesome. Tuna is like a shaft ho version of Kmac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back