Black or White Driver Head?

I have never owned a white club. I would buy black if the only choices were white or black.

A black car gets much dirtier than a white car. I have no issues with the white looking dirty and I rarely wipe the crown.

I don't know the last time I played a black driver. My curent driver is white and before that I had a Cleveland Launcher and it was a grey. I don't care about the colour except for the plaid Founders club bomb that I wouldn't want to play

It's weird. Love my ghost putter, not sure I'll go to anything not white. I have hit/demo'd both the R11 and Burner 2.0, either as drivers or fairways, but I just can't get comfortable looking down at them. I'm sure if I hit it really well I could get use to it, but I didn't hit either any better than what I already have or I've hit non-white clubs better. Mind you that has nothing to do with the colour, but I have just hit black headed woods better from experience.

I really like the white now. I guess you could say I'm used to it. And funny as it may be, if my driver is white, I want my 3wood white too. I suppose to could change either though and get used to that as well...

I prefer black driver. But with that said, I am gaming a RBZ driver (bday gift from the Mrs).

I'm getting my "Retro" RBZ woods from Frank over at http://www.aceofclubstp.com/TaylorMadeGolf/ . He gets white heads in and has a vendor that removes the white and paints them black for a small nominal fee. Would highly recommend him if you really want a "Black" RBZ woods.

I've got a funny feeling that by mid-decade, white clubheads will be viewed quite similarly to mullet haircuts.

I've got a funny feeling that by mid-decade, white clubheads will be viewed quite similarly to mullet haircuts.
Sooooo awesome then right? I like my business up front and the party on my driver.

Id play that pink driver if I could hit it as far as Bubba Watson!

Sent from my DROIDX

Id play that pink driver if I could hit it as far as Bubba Watson!

Sent from my DROIDX

+1, with as far as he hits it, no one would be able to make any jokes! I figure that's why John Daly wears what he wears too! (They pay him for it of course)

+1, with as far as he hits it, no one would be able to make any jokes! I figure that's why John Daly wears what he wears too! (They pay him for it of course)

So what your saying is that if your as big a tool as John Daly is then your expected to wear silly clothes???

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I thought the white driver would never go in my bag but it has! I love the R11s driver! It is more forgiving than my previous "black" driver.

Which ever one I hit best....Color is insignificant.....if I can hit it long and in the fairway, I'll play an orange or purple driver head!

Agreed!

Back