The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmac I have a few pair of the Hagger Cool 18 pants that I wear to work. Pretty comfortable for me, though they seem to be cut a little longer.

I'm all about those Haggar pants. Some have the nice elastic band. Very forgiving in the beer gut region.

QFT!!! That's why I like them haha

Ive seen those dean, not really a fan of them as much as the Life Khaki. I hate Dockers, for the price they shrink and get ugly fast. Been thinking of trying the Hagga Life khaki as an alternative.

I think that's what I have on right now. If you catch them at the right time you can get a good price on them too.

Khols always has killer sales too. And now that its getting warmer I might switch to less jeans at work.

Ive seen those dean, not really a fan of them as much as the Life Khaki. I hate Dockers, for the price they shrink and get ugly fast. Been thinking of trying the Hagga Life khaki as an alternative.
This is very true. I hate Dockers and they really do look like crap really fast. I'm actually wearing a suit and tie today cause I have an important meeting with some clients from the east. You east coasters are so stuff and now you're making me uncomfortable for the whole day.

This is the first job I've ever had that says no to jeans. Hell, there are people in this same building that wear them, but not us.

Erica's has a trick with Kohls. She goes up to the register and tells them she forgot her 20% off coupon and can they just let her have the discount anyway. Works almost every time for some reason.

Khols is funny like that. I bought some Adidas shoes, wore them around at home and decided they were too small. Took them back to the service counter people who took the box, never looked inside at all and said go get a new pair. I could have had anything in there for all he knew.

I wore a suit today. I'm going to wear a suit everyday now. But with Cardigans instead of suit jackets and bow ties instead of ties.
I bet you look amazing today Tmex. You're going to blow the doors off that interview! Good luck homey.

I like the pants talk boys, I'm always looking for a good pair of pants to wear to work. I usually go to JC Penney and get some dress pants there and wear them to work. I have a bunch of really cool casual pants from Gap that I got too fat for but I'm able to wear those again. And for just a good pair of khakis I go with 1 and 1 only, Eddie Bauer Relaxed Fit Flat Front Dress Khaki Pants. They're like $70 but they are rock solid. I got so sick of blowing out pockets and wearing out pairs that I went to the mall and found the most expensive pair I could get and they last forever. I've had 1 pair for about 5 years and they still look good, just replaced them bad boys with the exact same thing.

Why is it "a pair of pants"? Shouldn't it be a pant? ​ Its just one unit, not two.

Jake - for some reason I was chuckling while reading that. Breeze - stop it right now with that talk.

Look at Breeze trying to confuse us, wtc.

Sorry, that was my bad.

Jake - for some reason I was chuckling while reading that. Breeze - stop it right now with that talk.
What's so funny? I'm trying to offer up some serious banter here on pants.

Maybe it's the image of me rolling through the mall during the middle of my work day with a big hole in the ass of my khakis, pissed off and looking for a new pair that would last more than a month? The old junk were Old Navy....NEVER under any circumstances buy those piece of junk khakis from Old Navy.

Kmac with the deal of 2012 on the J40's. Damn dude!!

Khols always has killer sales too. And now that its getting warmer I might switch to less jeans at work.

as long as the there is so senate session I can wear jeans to work. Session is only scheduled for 61 days out of the year so usually it's just jeans and a polo or a button down shirt.

What's so funny? I'm trying to offer up some serious banter here on pants.

Maybe it's the image of me rolling through the mall during the middle of my work day with a big hole in the ass of my khakis, pissed off and looking for a new pair that would last more than a month? The old junk were Old Navy....NEVER under any circumstances buy those piece of junk khakis from Old Navy.

I agree with that 100%. Old Navy clothes suck in general. Made that mistake once and bought some of their Khakis. One wash and they dont fit and look like crap.

Kmac with the deal of 2012 on the J40's. Damn dude!!

Its such a big discount too, will be shocked if theyre not sold today.

The $70 most expensive pair of 5-year lasting pants just sounds funny when you read it in the Jake voice. I can't help it!

Old Navy is garbage. Only good for kid's clothes since they ruin or outgrow it faster than it decomposes.

Somebody really needs to buy those things at that price! If I didn't already have a set I'd be all over them. I have A LOT of love for those irons.

Right there with you. If I did not already have a set coming, no way I would pass them up.

That is the plan. Figured Id give it one more shot before trying my luck on flea bay. Hopefully someone jumps on it today and they sell.

I agree with that 100%. Old Navy clothes suck in general. Made that mistake once and bought some of their Khakis. One wash and they dont fit and look like crap.
Yep, and about 3 or 4 washes later they rip out on you right in the ass pocket. I hate Old Navy...I feel like I'm at a rummage sale every time I go in there. We do get a lot of the kid's clothes there though because we know they're going to out grow them in a month anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back