The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $70 most expensive pair of 5-year lasting pants just sounds funny when you read it in the Jake voice. I can't help it!

Old Navy is garbage. Only good for kid's clothes since they ruin or outgrow it faster than it decomposes.
They are good though, sure I could have bought 3.5 pairs of Old Navy junk for that same price but no way they'd last 5 years!

Old Navy sucks as everyone says, but I do get my winter golfing khaki's there every year because I only need them to last the winter and they get destroyed!

I bet you look amazing today Tmex. You're going to blow the doors off that interview! Good luck homey.

I like the pants talk boys, I'm always looking for a good pair of pants to wear to work. I usually go to JC Penney and get some dress pants there and wear them to work. I have a bunch of really cool casual pants from Gap that I got too fat for but I'm able to wear those again. And for just a good pair of khakis I go with 1 and 1 only, Eddie Bauer Relaxed Fit Flat Front Dress Khaki Pants. They're like $70 but they are rock solid. I got so sick of blowing out pockets and wearing out pairs that I went to the mall and found the most expensive pair I could get and they last forever. I've had 1 pair for about 5 years and they still look good, just replaced them bad boys with the exact same thing.

Jake I've been looking for a great khaki. Buckle has awesome pants but i got too large for those. I might try some next payday though. They're not traditional khaki, I'm not a traditional Khaki guy though. You might rock them well too.

Yep, and about 3 or 4 washes later they rip out on you right in the ass pocket. I hate Old Navy...I feel like I'm at a rummage sale every time I go in there. We do get a lot of the kid's clothes there though because we know they're going to out grow them in a month anyway.

Spot on dude. Good for kids clothes and thats about it. LOL @ rummage sale. I dont know if they have Big Lots out there but that is exactly how I feel in Big Lots. Feel like I just walked into a indoor garage sale or something.

Oh yeah we have Big Lots and you're exactly right. I've only stepped foot inside there once and don't think I need to go back.

Old Navy sucks as everyone says, but I do get my winter golfing khaki's there every year because I only need them to last the winter and they get destroyed!

I have a couple pairs of jeans that are ok from there but their pants aren't very good. Sometimes I'll buy a shirt from there. Mostly though I just pass by Old Navy and don't even pay attention.

a lot of stores actually do that now. can't afford not to with evertyone else competing for the consumer ca$h

This is the first job I've ever had that says no to jeans. Hell, there are people in this same building that wear them, but not us.

Erica's has a trick with Kohls. She goes up to the register and tells them she forgot her 20% off coupon and can they just let her have the discount anyway. Works almost every time for some reason.

I have a couple pairs of jeans that are ok from there but their pants aren't very good. Sometimes I'll buy a shirt from there. Mostly though I just pass by Old Navy and don't even pay attention.
Agreed, I like to buy my pants at Winners.

And with Old Navy you have to buy a size bigger at least so they shrink to fit. I hate the shrink to fit part. Like the days of 100% cotton golf shirts.

Those creepy manequins they have in there are bad news as well. They make some golf shirts and I do believe I had one or two when I first started. They really emphasized the moobs. I can't have that.

And with Old Navy you have to buy a size bigger at least so they shrink to fit. I hate the shrink to fit part. Like the days of 100% cotton golf shirts.
My gawd those days were awful! I have moved all my 100% cotton polos to a basement bedroom closet because I just won't wear them anymore. Imagine living in Florida wearing those things to golf in everyday? Wow!

My gawd those days were awful! I have moved all my 100% cotton polos to a basement bedroom closet because I just won't wear them anymore. Imagine living in Florida wearing those things to golf in everyday? Wow!

I remember golfing in Orlando wearing a Cotton Polo, wasn't fun

lol I still keep some of my 100% shirts for work and for when its on the cooler side. Thats it though. Never golf in them unless Im given one by my sponsor of course.

lol I still keep some of my 100% shirts for work and for when its on the cooler side. Thats it though. Never golf in them unless Im given one by my sponsor of course.

LOL... Ahh yes.

Ah, training. This is so painful. Not cookie's swing painful but pretty darn close.

I go away for an hour and the banter thread goes all relaxed fit on me. This is not acceptable.

We got kid that just started here, probably 25 yrs old or so and he wears nothing but American Eagle 100% cotton polos....not that in itself isn't the interesting part. What's interesting is that they're all about 4 sizes too small for him. WTC is with these kids and wearing their polos too damn small for them? I call him Baby Gap cuz that's where it looks like he shops.

We got kid that just started here, probably 25 yrs old or so and he wears nothing but American Eagle 100% cotton polos....not that in itself isn't the interesting part. What's interesting is that they're all about 4 sizes too small for him. WTC is with these kids and wearing their polos too damn small for them? I call him Baby Gap cuz that's where it looks like he shops.

I can't wear their polos. Turrable. Jeans are comfortable though. But man, those kids and the tankini polos need to go.

LOL @ Baby Gap

lmao @ the past few post. We have awful but not cookie's swing awful. Baby gap polos. Paulo is upset about going relax fit. Awesome banter!

I can't take the kid seriously with those shirts on. I bet anything their size S and "vintage fit" or whatever the hell they call it there. I love their jeans too Tmex, shirts aren't so great though. Unless you like your shirts looking like it was in the bottom of the clothes hamper under a bunch of wet towels before you threw it on.

I can't take the kid seriously with those shirts on. I bet anything their size S and "vintage fit" or whatever the hell they call it there. I love their jeans too Tmex, shirts aren't so great though. Unless you like your shirts looking like it was in the bottom of the clothes hamper under a bunch of wet towels before you threw it on.

Agreed Jake. Maybe we're old fashioned but I like a shirt you can iron.

Does he pop the collar too?

I used to buy stuff there. Like 5 years ago. Their shirts do suck and that description is so true. lol. Not even a fan of their jeans anymore either.

Does he pop the collar too?
Oh hell no...at least not when he's here. I bet he does when he leaves work though...little pecker head. I might punch him now.

I used to buy stuff there. Like 5 years ago. Their shirts do suck and that description is so true. lol. Not even a fan of their jeans anymore either.
I have a couple pairs of their jeans, some of their jeans do suck but if you can find a "normal" pair they're not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back