Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Absolutely. The hospital is just an amazing legacy for him, and the tournament itself seems to be growing in prestige all the time. It's a bit of an awkward timing to try to get everyone he wants there though.

I agree. it's shame timing wise, though I like the idea of having Arnie, Jack, and Nelson's tournaments mandatory. Show some respect to those who really shaped the game into what it is today.

Starting:
Watney
Toms
Els
Dufner

Bench:
Furyk
Mahan
Woods
Crane

Veterans always dominate this track. I stuck with those that seem to be on roll right now.

A Toms/Dufner 1/2 finish would be AWESOME!

WTC! Anthony Kim is -2. Look quick he wont be there for long.

Simpson, Jacobsen, Els and Perez starting; Levin, Pride, Hoffman and Gmac on the bench. Only player I've started before is Hoffman.

I'm rolling with:

Sergio
Tiger
Rose
Overton

Bench is
Webb Simpson
Bubba
Mahan
Dufner

I really tried to leave Tiger off as I've only got 7 starts left for him but man....Bay Hill, I couldn't leave him off here of all places.

This week's episode of "the pros are just like us": Tim Clark is +6 through 6 holes. Yeah, I've been there.

This week's episode of "the pros are just like us": Tim Clark is +6 through 6 holes. Yeah, I've been there.

and now +7 thru 7. I was just thinking WTF happened to this guy. He was a good player.

this week I went with

O'Hair
Rose
Els
Gmac

Bench
Furyk
M. Wilson
Gary Woodland
Ishikawa

Queue TC coming in here and bashing the "Tiger lovers" in 4....3.....2.....

If he was not in training all day, it would have already been done!

More guys over par than under par right now. Course must be playing fairly difficult. Heard it may be windy and rough is pretty gnarly.

Looks like Cookie and 4bird jinxed Tiger...way to go guys

and a 3 putt bogey...wtf.

Looks like Cookie and 4bird jinxed Tiger...way to go guys

LOL, you sound like TC talking about UNC.

People that think their picks have an affect on the actual outcome = amusing. :alien:

LOL, you sound like TC talking about UNC.

People that think their picks have an affect on the actual outcome = amusing. :alien:

don't you dare compare me to TC! hehe

If he was not in training all day, it would have already been done!

More guys over par than under par right now. Course must be playing fairly difficult. Heard it may be windy and rough is pretty gnarly.

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of -1 out there.

Is shot tracker right on Phils latest shot??????

Tiger is on fire.

HAHA! See...what did I say earlier? TC has Tiger lover bat signal that goes off every time people are in here oozing over TW.

Lol. Sometimes its either all TW talk or sometimes its just fantasy golf talk. Either way it can get boring. We need some lively golf talk every once in a while.

Not for long. That turd will falter by 15.

Welcome back, we missed you. Bud Cauley is playing well so far today....I like that.

Back