i agree on the blue moon, great beer for sure!

Enjoying a Boulevard brew tonight.

Im a big Sierra Nevada fan, right now I am having a Ruthless Rye. Quite delicious.

Im a big Sierra Nevada fan, right now I am having a Ruthless Rye. Quite delicious.

I just had a pale ale for the first time recently. Might be my new favorite beer!

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

Tonight I was enjoying a Devotion Ale and a Belhaven Scottish Ale with oysters and mussels. Both were great.

Harp Lager tonight.

Lagunitas IPA

Heineken, because it's a gift from a friend for helping out with his legal issue.

Been working on some Arena Premium from Lake Louie. That and some Cave Ale from Potosi Brewing Company

Waiting in the chiller for me....

furstenberg_large2.jpg

And also -

56046.jpg

Chicago is a major polish hub, so I see some Tyskie from time to time over here. I'd drink it again!

Sammy Spring Ale....mmmmmm

Drinking a Guiness on River St in Savannah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some homebrew waiting for me in my basement. Double IPA.

OHHHH I could list beers for days here, but I normally go with a Sirerra Necada, pale ale, or IPA, alot of times they have seasonal beer as well, but all taste really good, and then there are some strange names, but they are all great tasting beer, Like Loose Cannon, and Racer 9, Magic Hat, and the list goes on

Best summer beer hands down is Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. Ships April to August. I have been calling around for the past 2 weeks to see if anyone around here had it. Leineinkugels told me it was shipping 2 weeks ago. I went out to dinner Saturday and the first thing I saw on the menu was that they had Summer Shandy and I was like a little school girl. It is so good. I hate fruity flavored beers but for some reason Summer Shandy just makes me happy..haha

Blue Point Toasted Lager

Best summer beer hands down is Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. Ships April to August. I have been calling around for the past 2 weeks to see if anyone around here had it. Leineinkugels told me it was shipping 2 weeks ago. I went out to dinner Saturday and the first thing I saw on the menu was that they had Summer Shandy and I was like a little school girl. It is so good. I hate fruity flavored beers but for some reason Summer Shandy just makes me happy..haha
The golf course I was at had it in Saturday. Had a couple just for the heck of it.

I also don't mind a shiner ruby red bird for those days out on the water. Wouldn't drink it anywhere else though.

Bell's Brewery in Michigan just released Oberon for the summer season. It might be the best summer beer you can buy in Michigan.

Bell's Brewery in Michigan just released Oberon for the summer season. It might be the best summer beer you can buy in Michigan.

Bell's Oberon = amazing. Simply amazing.

Grasshopper made by Big Rock it's the best wheat ale available.

Back