Hello from Chicagoland!

Welcome to THP....enjoy !

Another Chitown welcome!

And another!!

And what do you mean, waiting for the weather to clear up? This is better than April was last year! GET OUT THERE!

Hello Everyone!

Name is Conrad, looking to really devote a lot of time to my game this year after not being able to play much the last 2 years due to work & related traveling. I've been playing golf since I could barely walk and look forward to trying to get as close to scratch as possible this summer now that I've freed up some time.

Should be fun to discuss golf with everyone on this forum. I've been reading it for years, figure I'd finally get an account and join this awesome community! Can't wait for the weather to clear up around here so I can get to the range and get this 2012 season underway.
Hey man. I live in the city, but make my way out to the burbs to play all the time. What course you play around Chicagoland?

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Conrad, glad you decide to join THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Boozhoo (Welcome) to THP.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! I just signed up today as well.

And another!!

And what do you mean, waiting for the weather to clear up? This is better than April was last year! GET OUT THERE!

Made it out to St Andrews in West Chicago today to hit some balls and work on the short game. I didn't think this great weather would last, but I'm not complaining. Going to play 9 tomorrow too!

Hey man. I live in the city, but make my way out to the burbs to play all the time. What course you play around Chicagoland?

The courses I play the most are St Andrews in West Chicago, Bowes Creek in Elgin, The Highlands in Elgin, and The Bridges of Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates... you play any of those?

Made it out to St Andrews in West Chicago today to hit some balls and work on the short game. I didn't think this great weather would last, but I'm not complaining. Going to play 9 tomorrow too!

The courses I play the most are St Andrews in West Chicago, Bowes Creek in Elgin, The Highlands in Elgin, and The Bridges of Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates... you play any of those?

Yeah, man. I make it out that way once in a while. In fact, I was at Prairie Landing on Saturday. They still do that member for a day program at Bowes Creek? I has 4 rounds there last season and 2 at St. Andrews.

Welcome to THP!!!!

Yeah, man. I make it out that way once in a while. In fact, I was at Prairie Landing on Saturday. They still do that member for a day program at Bowes Creek? I has 4 rounds there last season and 2 at St. Andrews.

Yes, Bowes Creek still has that "Member For A Day" pricing, love getting there early in the AM and play 36+ and taking advantage of the range. I'll have to give Prairie Landing a shot this year, I've been hearing about it from a lot of people and haven't had the chance to play it just yet.

Yes, Bowes Creek still has that "Member For A Day" pricing, love getting there early in the AM and play 36+ and taking advantage of the range. I'll have to give Prairie Landing a shot this year, I've been hearing about it from a lot of people and haven't had the chance to play it just yet.
If you go, spend some time there. They have 2 full practice holes and an awesome short game area that you can spend all day there playing if you get a tee time.

Welcome to THP Conrad

Back