The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to break of the monotony of the rant thread, but my golf game was so bad today, that I looked for morel mushrooms on a few holes. Didn't find any. Two rants in one rant.

I just took my temp. 101.5. I'm under a blanket sweating and shivering at the same time. Nyquil will be my friend tonight.

Spending the night in the furnitureless new house because my parents don't like the idea of me driving home in the dark when they are asleep. All 3 miles of it. That I can drive with my eyes closed. But, at least the internet is usable.

Maybe there are other reasons that they have for not wanting you home :alien:

Spending the night in the furnitureless new house because my parents don't like the idea of me driving home in the dark when they are asleep. All 3 miles of it. That I can drive with my eyes closed. But, at least the internet is usable.

Eminent domain forced us to move from my childhood home when I was 16. Only house I had ever lived it. So, I stayed in the old house by myself for a month while my parents lived in the under construction new house. Just my dog and I, haha. Stayed until the last possible day. Loved that house.

I just took my temp. 101.5. I'm under a blanket sweating and shivering at the same time. Nyquil will be my friend tonight.

Take some tylenol and advil on top of that

Lol, they wanted me to stay home.

So not only did I hurt my shoulder today and had to leave the golf course on the nicest day of the year so far, but now I've been outbid as usual on the driver head I was after.
Esnipe! Try it, you'll like it!

Tell you what Freddie, hold that question for two months. You and I can sit at the outing over a drink and a hot dog and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Yea, I may need a beer if this keeps up! Not fun, just not fun.....too much petty BS!

So not only did I hurt my shoulder today and had to leave the golf course on the nicest day of the year so far, but now I've been outbid as usual on the driver head I was after.

This could be in your season thread.

If you had one.

Kevin

This could in your season thread.

If you had one.

Kevin

chef_stirring_pot_md_wm.jpg

I've been trying to eat a bit less lately (to match my activity level on a given day), and so far it's been going well. But I almost just had a moment of weakness and got up to get some sweets. Today my activity level has been going up and down stairs a few times, so I don't want to eat sweets. This is hard.

Who aerates the greens on the sunniest and warmest weekend of the year when everyone wants to play? Why not on say Wednesday when you know, no one was there. BAH.

Suckage. Sorry to hear it.

Been struggling with shoulder issues for a couple of weeks myself. Frustrating, but I guess I'm carrying an IT department on there so it's bound to give way eventually. Maybe I should have a thread.

I saw on Facebook that a kid I went to high school passed away yesterday. I asked what happened? And the biggest a-hole that I went to high school with sends this comment: It is obvious he is no longer with us now, I think discussing the details would be very distasteful. Really dude? This kid was the biggest jock/bully in high school. Not to me, but he always was making fun of someone and was as dumb as a brick. Somehow, he is now a lawyer and he thinks he is God's gift to the world. I just responded with , Sorry for caring. From last night until this morning, I have received 10 messages from some people I know and others I have no idea who they are, saying that I said nothing wrong and Sean is just a jerk. Apparently, the person who passed away, had been battling cancer but a few months back was given a clean bill of health, then out of nowhere passed away suddenly yesterday. It is always sad to see someone so young pass away but to have to deal with that a-hole just makes me angry now too.

mondays suck as it is but being under the weather on a Monday is the worst

I saw on Facebook that a kid I went to high school passed away yesterday. I asked what happened? And the biggest a-hole that I went to high school with sends this comment: It is obvious he is no longer with us now, I think discussing the details would be very distasteful. Really dude? This kid was the biggest jock/bully in high school. Not to me, but he always was making fun of someone and was as dumb as a brick. Somehow, he is now a lawyer and he thinks he is God's gift to the world. I just responded with , Sorry for caring. From last night until this morning, I have received 10 messages from some people I know and others I have no idea who they are, saying that I said nothing wrong and Sean is just a jerk. Apparently, the person who passed away, had been battling cancer but a few months back was given a clean bill of health, then out of nowhere passed away suddenly yesterday. It is always sad to see someone so young pass away but to have to deal with that a-hole just makes me angry now too.

Some people just never grow up. Sounds like a glory hound, wanting to be the center of attention and marginalize anyone else that cares, because he is so insecure. People like that nerve me. Sorry about the loss of your classmate.

Little stomach bug......ugghhhh. Only made it 1/3 of the way through a chest workout and had to stop.

Team Hackers tapping!

Some people just never grow up. Sounds like a glory hound, wanting to be the center of attention and marginalize anyone else that cares, because he is so insecure. People like that nerve me. Sorry about the loss of your classmate.

Yeah, I know. I just got a message from the original poster. He and the jerk played football together and were friends in high school. He said, it looks like whatever it was that made him (the jerk) a di*k is still going strong. He will get it some day." So you yeah in the end I could care in the least about this guy, but it doesnt change the fact he is a jackass. I feel really bad for Chris (the kid who passed) and his family. Losing someone so young is never easy. He definitely enjoyed life though. I was going back through his facebook last night and he traveled and loved to ski so even though his time was short he got to enjoy life.

Yeah, I know. I just got a message from the original poster. He and the jerk played football together and were friends in high school. He said, it looks like whatever it was that made him (the jerk) a di*k is still going strong. He will get it some day." So you yeah in the end I could care in the least about this guy, but it doesnt change the fact he is a jackass. I feel really bad for Chris (the kid who passed) and his family. Losing someone so young is never easy. He definitely enjoyed life though. I was going back through his facebook last night and he traveled and loved to ski so even though his time was short he got to enjoy life.

That's good that he enjoyed his life and had some fun along the way. Coming from a small community and a small school, losses like this have hit us hard. I think I have lost 2 classmates I went to school with. One, a friend, in a truck accident about 5 years ago, and a real good friend of mine in HS, took his own life about 3 years ago. Last week, my best friend in school, lost his wife of 1 year to a massive heart attack. She was only 29. Losing someone so young and probably has yet to make their mark on the world, really sucks.

Let the jerk be a jerk. He is just trying to cover up his own insecurities and act like the hero he never was in HS.

That's good that he enjoyed his life and had some fun along the way. Coming from a small community and a small school, losses like this have hit us hard. I think I have lost 2 classmates I went to school with. One, a friend, in a truck accident about 5 years ago, and a real good friend of mine in HS, took his own life about 3 years ago. Last week, my best friend in school, lost his wife of 1 year to a massive heart attack. She was only 29. Losing someone so young and probably has yet to make their mark on the world, really sucks.

Let the jerk be a jerk. He is just trying to cover up his own insecurities and act like the hero he never was in HS.

I actually went back and just deleted my posts so his dumb post can just sit there for everyone. I dont need validation from him anyway. Yeah we have had a few people pass away and it is never easy. It was a class of about 150 but if it makes sense we were all pretty tight knit.

Stupid free office bagels. Get me every time.

Stupid free office bagels. Get me every time.

We get free bagels every Friday. Just make sure you eat a big healthy breakfast and the bagels will not taunt you.

exactly. after hearing that 1 bagel = 5 slices of bread I try to limit the number of bagels I eat

We get free bagels every Friday. Just make sure you eat a big healthy breakfast and the bagels will not taunt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back