The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what happened with the KBS winners? What was the surprise they won? Did they get their shafts?

I don't think that they have received their stuff yet...I'm anxious to hear about the surprise!

Does anyone know what happened with the KBS winners? What was the surprise they won? Did they get their shafts?

I don't think so. They probably would have posted about it and they haven't yet as far as I've seen.

Thanks guys, it's been about a month, right?

Hmmmm.

One of my best friends proposed to his girlfriend today and she said yes. We're going to have to come up with a bachelor party for him. He said no strip clubs - not his thing, haha - and hinted that he'd love to just do an overnight golf trip of some sort. We certainly have a lot of time to plan it but it has me pondering where we should hold this shindig.

Hmmmm.

One of my best friends proposed to his girlfriend today and she said yes. We're going to have to come up with a bachelor party for him. He said no strip clubs - not his thing, haha - and hinted that he'd love to just do an overnight golf trip of some sort. We certainly have a lot of time to plan it but it has me pondering where we should hold this shindig.
BUT, did he say anything about a Gentlemans Club? Didnt think so. Have fun.

Hmmmm.

Make sure you tell him the bachelor party isnt for him, it is for all the guys who are already married.

And according to TC, Myrtle Beach has a good selection. Perfect match!

Steel President: hit up True Blue Caledonia for the golf fix. That is where we are playing the Morgan Cup matches in July and both courses are rated in top 10 of all SC courses.

Yeah, we're going to leave all options open. You folks are right - this isn't about him. It's like a 21st birthday celebration - it's not for the person turning 21.

I'm open to anything. Wouldn't mind a trip to SC at all - I've never been. So many options.

Two of my absolute best friends have popped the question successfully in the last month - it's weird! But, well, at least I should have some good times coming up in the future.

JR's not a real hipster.

And according to TC, Myrtle Beach has a good selection. Perfect match!

Steel President: hit up True Blue Caledonia for the golf fix. That is where we are playing the Morgan Cup matches in July and both courses are rated in top 10 of all SC courses.

There is an absolute hole in the wall joint down on the south side of myrtle that you can take your own cooler in with you. A fella can be a king in that place for the right amount.

--
tapatalk

Has anyone seen John Mayer's Where The Light Is Concert? He's such a talented guitarist

It is getting close to 3 months since I have had any nicotine in my body, but I still want a smoke. I swear this absolutely sucks. I don't know if it is my addiction to nicotine or the fact that I really enjoy smoking.

JR's not a real hipster.

Crazy kids, I dont even know what a hipster is? Does that mean skinny jeans, tshirts, neckties and the old school big Oakley glasses?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is getting close to 3 months since I have had any nicotine in my body, but I still want a smoke. I swear this absolutely sucks. I don't know if it is my addiction to nicotine or the fact that I really enjoy smoking.

When I quit waaaaaaaaay back there I did absolutely want a cigarette for 3 solid months, then it would hit me sporadically for the next 3 years, it is really hard to do and you must stay on guard to not give in to the nicotine or all of your effort is wasted. Hang in there Seth, I am pulling for you.

It's been over 3 years since I quit. Absolutely the best thing that I did, hands down. Every now and again I start thinking about having one, but I tell myself don't do it. Won't touch a cigar now either.

Crazy kids, I dont even know what a hipster is? Does that mean skinny jeans, tshirts, neckties and the old school big Oakley glasses?

That would be the attire of choice. They typically loiter around coffee shops that aren't mainstream, and complain at those who use anything that is.

That would be the attire of choice. They typically loiter around coffee shops that aren't mainstream, and complain at those who use anything that is.

Ah ok, must be the ones carrying their Macbooks as well.

I'm a hair away from qualifying! Except I'm 15 years too old, couldn't stomach owning a macbook and spend most of my time complaining about those people.

I'm a hair away from qualifying! Except I'm 15 years too old, couldn't stomach owning a macbook and spend most of my time complaining about those people.

You could do it Paulo. From what I have learned today, hipsters can even complain about other hipsters for not being hipster enough.

You could do it Paulo. From what I have learned today, hipsters can even complain about other hipsters for not being hipster enough.

I could do this! At last, I could be pigeon holed and categorized! I need some hipster buzz words/phrases. Do I complain about how mundane politics is?

I could do this! At last, I could be pigeon holed and categorized! I need some hipster buzz words/phrases. Do I complain about how mundane politics is?

I think thats the beauty of being a hipster. You can complain about anything you want! All you have to do is conform to the other non-conformists.

Seems as if "hispters" are "emo" but with bright colors instead of all black?

I think thats the beauty of being a hipster. You can complain about anything you want! All you have to do is conform to the other non-conformists.

Seems as if "hispters" are "emo" but with bright colors instead of all black?

I see. So if I wear my skinny jeans, pointy shoes and a bright tee - I can get to sit at the pub window complaining about every person passing? This could be something.

Tell me I don't need the guyliner or even fake tan? I struggle with those on a fundamental level. And all other available levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back