Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I like it IN. How about wINner

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

maybe weINer?

I was just sitting here pondering this weekend...what is my new nickname gonna be after I go undefeated at the MC? INternetgolfer won't fit me much any more...INcrediblegolfer? amazINgolfer? I'm just trying to plan ahead.

INane, INfidel, INept, INgrate...

They used to call me Petrov (the Russian Bear) in high school. I don't know why, but they did. This Russian Bear is going to slay a little Bullfrog in Myrtle beach because Bears are mean and frogs are just cute.

They used to call me Petrov (the Russian Bear) in high school. I don't know why, but they did. This Russian Bear is going to slay a little Bullfrog in Myrtle beach because Bears are mean and frogs are just cute.

LOL. Dude you'll have to wait at least 3 weeks before he responds with some kind of bullfrogging mean bullfrog comment.

maybe weINer?

This was the funniest part of that exchange that completely went ignored by them turds.

maybe weINer?

Haha. I think this one will stick with him.

INept, INcapable, INoveryourhead, puttsdontgoIN, INthetrap, INthewoods, INtheclubhouseafter12holes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

INane, INfidel, INept, INgrate...

What am I, middle-eastern? How is this related to golf?

I think the inept is a better description of you, because none of those even have anything to do with golf, and don't even describe me peronally. Infidel, ingrate? You are really reaching there Nate.

Are you coming to the THP outing in May wINner?

Wish I was, Grandpa. Wife was not working for 6 months, she just started working again so 2013 looks like my first THP Outing

lol Probably still trying to figure it out...

Wait...We In Er? I don't get it...hold on....weIn.....carry the 4....er. weiner!

LOL. Dude you'll have to wait at least 3 weeks before he responds with some kind of bullfrogging mean bullfrog comment.

This was the funniest part of that exchange that completely went ignored by them turds.

Haha. I think this one will stick with him.

INept, INcapable, INoveryourhead, puttsdontgoIN, INthetrap, INthewoods, INtheclubhouseafter12holes.

lol Probably still trying to figure it out...

Wait...We In Er? I don't get it...hold on....weIn.....carry the 4....er. weiner!

You have to give the other teams a chance to catch up, consult their captains and then get back to us.

You have to give the other teams a chance to catch up, consult their captains and then get back to us.

The emails and PMs are flying...

You forgot I'm not part of Team Paradise. Hackers can hold their own.

I was just sitting here pondering this weekend...what is my new nickname gonna be after I go undefeated at the MC? INternetgolfer won't fit me much any more...INcrediblegolfer? amazINgolfer? I'm just trying to plan ahead.
messedupINtheheadgolfer . . . goINtothewoodshedgolfer . . . wishINihadjustshutupgolfer . . . sleepININwouldhavebeenthebetteroptiongolfer . . .

The emails and PMs are flying...

Dean's even lurking right now... He is about to drop the Dean Hammer... maybe not lol.

Hold their own what? Finish!!!!! I know you wont be doing much of that in July but at least try to now.

poor INwayoverhishead. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles a 3rd place finish

Yes, that was made apparent by the first Morgan Cup.

Dean's even lurking right now... He is about to drop the Dean Hammer... maybe not lol.

I'm a little disappointed. Usually it's nice to see Cookie in here talking like he has mad cow disease, but it's not the case this time.

poor INwayoverhishead. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles a 3rd place finish

You need to smash him Dean. We might be on opposing teams but I'd like to see a shovel brother knock some blade loving guys around for a few holes. Lord knows I wont be!

I'm a little disappointed. Usually it's nice to see Cookie in here talking like he has mad cow disease, but it's not the case this time.

He's too busy talking fantasy golf. Plus I'm sure it gets old to constantly have your Butt handed too you. Those Texans and their pride.

When did I get traded to Team Paradise? Is that even allowed without consulting me first?

You need to smash him Dean. We might be on opposing teams but I'd like to see a shovel brother knock some blade loving guys around for a few holes. Lord knows I wont be!

You can do it Tmex! You and your CB's hehe

When did I get traded to Team Paradise? Is that even allowed without consulting me first?

Chunky has tried to trade you numerous times INcapableofhandelingpressure. Unfortunately there was less interest in you than there was in Tim Tebow.

You can do it Tmex! You and your CB's hehe

Chunky has tried to trade you numerous times INcapableofhandelingpressure. Unfortunately there was less interest in you than there was in Tim Tebow.

Haha. I was hoping for a Garcon reference, but that one works. INcapableofbeingtraded.

Back