Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

I think what got me started off on him was his Twitter account bashing all the American players and the PGA Tour. That annoyed me, and I like to hold grudges. Plus, he wears hats I cant afford, so im jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People overlook the turd that Rory is dude. It's no use in trying to get anyone to see your point. They gloss over it faster than Cookie can tell you his Fantasy Golf standings.

It's because you have Texas Toast sized beer goggles on for the kid. But its ok. We still cool.

No way. I drink gasoline in the am because Im a man. rory isnt .

Look at TMex all jealous of my mancrush on RMac's swing. <3

I think what got me started off on him was his Twitter account bashing all the American players and the PGA Tour. That annoyed me, and I like to hold grudges. Plus, he wears hats I cant afford, so im jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I completely understand. Grudges are fun and I hold onto them as much as I can, Ian Poulter. What a loser that guy is. RealDeal says Hi Ian.

TMex just goes about turning Tiger threads into Rory threads. I like this.

Look at TMex all jealous of my mancrush on RMac's swing. <3

I completely understand. Grudges are fun and I hold onto them as much as I can, Ian Poulter. What a loser that guy is. RealDeal says Hi Ian.

His swing is so flawed and un Sean Foley like its insane how much you like it. If you play strong lofted irons and woods it might work out fo ryou.

TMex just goes about turning Tiger threads into Rory threads. I like this.

Lol someone needs to get the word out.

I felt little twinges of mancrush for Gmac yesterday. His coolness knows no limit.

Ive never got the impression of an egomaniac from Rmac. Ive always been impressed with the kid. Look at last years Masters and how he bounced back.

I agree with this, after the the colossal collapse at the Masters he had every reason to act like a jerk or fade away, instead he answered questions and licked his wounds and just kept going, for someone that young he displayed great courage and composure.
I like Tiger and Rory, should be fun to see them on sundays but let's not forget Donald and Phill.

I felt little twinges of mancrush for Gmac yesterday. His coolness knows no limit.

Ive had one for a while. He really is beyond coo,l TMexTour. He even knows how to match his outfits.. :bulgy-eyes:

there is a good dude. I cant fathom how people dont see the difference between GMac, Westy, Rsquared vs that idiot McIlroy.

Ive had one for a while. He really is beyond coo,l TMexTour. He even knows how to match his outfits.. :bulgy-eyes:

Except he wears Oakley. Looks like someone threw up and used that for their patterns.

It was nice to see him contending for sure. Would have liked to see him put some pressure on Tiger, but still a pretty good week for him.

This is a building week for GMac. He showed everyone, and mostly himself, that he can contend. He was ahead of the pack.

Except he wears Oakley. Looks like someone threw up and used that for their patterns.

Bite your tongue, GMac doesn't wear Oakley.

Bite your tongue, GMac doesn't wear Oakley.

See i was so crushed by your crush on Rory thats who it hought you were talking aboot. GMac is all class. Even in his on course wear.

It was nice to see him contending for sure. Would have liked to see him put some pressure on Tiger, but still a pretty good week for him.

This is a building week for GMac. He showed everyone, and mostly himself, that he can contend. He was ahead of the pack.

Goodpoints by both. I think when he is on, he is a top 2 Euro with Lee. Those two are the present and future for that side of the pond.

Oakley is the adult version of Puma

Rory vs. Ricky. discuss

Oakley is the adult version of Puma

Rory vs. Ricky. discuss

Ricky looks better that is for sure. I'm just surprised barnes didnt make the cut in this tourney. He usually shows up for the first two days.

Back