The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle is lousy with hipsters. Keep your temper in check. Coolbreeze lives in extended Seattle. You guys should golf.

Kevin

I am game if he is willing to ferry ride.

I have the same hat that TW's caddy was wearing yesterday. Wonder how much I can get for it

The Stinger. Michael Breed is teaching us all how to hit it.

I'd like to see the back of the hat.

Jeebus. I don't know why I'm watching the Haney Project, but I am. Adam Levine is a tool bag.

Jeebus. I don't know why I'm watching the Haney Project, but I am. Adam Levine is a tool bag.

I wish I had his pocketbook though. But yeah, he annoys me. To be honest, I hope Mario wins.

Lol me too bro. That Kingdom video equipment is awesome tho. I just went back and checked out the THP Kingdom thread because of it. Awesome stuff, even though its a 30 min ad for TM

Why my wife is a keeper (among other things): She's in Tokyo on business right now, and has some free time today. She just sent me an email, saying that she's found 2 different golf shops that she may check out for me later today. Bear in mind, she probably has no clue of what to look for, but the thought is nice.

Why my wife is a keeper (among other things): She's in Tokyo on business right now, and has some free time today. She just sent me an email, saying that she's found 2 different golf shops that she may check out for me later today. Bear in mind, she probably has no clue of what to look for, but the thought is nice.

Tell her how badly you miss her, and how the Japanese make these fancy forged irons that are so beautiful, but just ridiculously expensive.

Kevin

My dad is trying to hook me up with a female. Normally this has been very bad, but he sent me a picture and my jaw hit the floor. Gotta say that this girl is stunningly beautiful. I am afraid I might be the uggo that one person is trying to hook up with the attractive person in this situation.
It could be worse. Your dad could be doing what Jersey Nate's does.

Tell her how badly you miss her, and how the Japanese make these fancy forged irons that are so beautiful, but just ridiculously expensive.

Kevin

I already miss her a lot. Part of me thinks that the only reason she's going there is because she's going to shop for herself at other places over there.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if she grabbed me a Japan-only TaylorMade Ghost Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Dude, the possibilities are endless. I want to go equipment shopping in Japan.

Lol me too bro. That Kingdom video equipment is awesome tho. I just went back and checked out the THP Kingdom thread because of it. Awesome stuff, even though its a 30 min ad for TM

I sure wish I could do one of those Kingdom trips. It looks sick.

You can slice sushi with some of the forged blades they sell over there.

Kevin

That. Is. Awesome. hope you get some cool stuff, Ary.

Me too, TC. Only issue is from my (limited) research/web browsing, we may find 1, maybe 2, things in lefty.

Very cool thought my man. That is awesome.

Glad that my dad never knew. Would have killed me if he did.

bwuahahahahaha

Too funny.

Seriously, is there no left handed Japanese golfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back