The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in Smithfield. My hometown. Oh man, that was interesting.

Now they are going to arrest minors and put them in front of a magistrate if they are pulled over for a misdemeanor moving violation

I received an email from Golf Pigeon saying I won a Puma hat signed by Rickie Fowler in a contest. I've decided I'm gonna give it to my golf coach's son who is a huge fan of Rickie. I'm really deciding though if I should break in the bill of the hat to prove a point...

Girls. Nuff said

I posted this in the Ranger/Marshall thread but it turned into more of a rant...so here you go

One of the downfalls of my home course...whoever is working the pro shop is the starter...and they just look out the window and say, "youre behind that 3 some" or something like that....it didn't used to be a big deal but there are alot of older members that will grab a cart and just drive out and find an open hole and start from there if there is a wait on the first tee, and I am sorry that just pisses me off...I am a member too...but I make tee times and show up for them...I don't just go to the course on a weekend and expect to walk on and play right away...that's what tee times are for!!

A few weeks ago me and 2 buddies have the 7:30am tee time..so we are first off....we play the first 3 holes and round the corner headed to the 4th tee and there is a 4 some teeing off!! I reconginzed them as all older members that play a regular game on the weekends...but a group of 10 had gotten tee times...2 fivesomes and since this group never gets a tee time they would have been behind the 2 fivesomes...so they just jumped in front of us!

As soon as the last guy hit I told one of the guys I know pretty well, that they needed to let us hit and go ahead since we were first off and there was 3 of us and we would be pushing them....they didn't argue and we played on ahead and they never caught us....but geez I would never thing to JUMP to the 4th hole to start...I really wish they would enforce tee times at least on weekends and holidays.

Oh yes! A very, very liberal town. They have a law that drive-thru's are not allowed. There is only 1 I think in the city and it is a MacDonald's because they were grandfathered. I heard they have to pay a lot of money to keep it.
As a whole, NC has been passing some interesting laws is the past year or two.

Do they allow dancing in that town?

Is it me? or does Tiger go over board during interviews? Like he being asked about number 15? I find a touch of Pr*&k in him? 50 million a year from golf and media...answer the questions... or redirect to "Frank".

I don't think he goes overboard at all, I think he doesn't go far enough, personally. Whats you avatar, btw?
Is it me? or does Tiger go over board during interviews? Like he being asked about number 15? I find a touch of Pr*&k in him? 50 million a year from golf and media...answer the questions... or redirect to "Frank".

Another update, after running a few tests:

At first they were very concerned that it was a massive heart attack but found out he has a genetic left bundle branch block in his heart which had the EKG looking like it did. They are running more tests to try to find some answers and he is wearing a heart monitor tonight. Hopefully we will have info tomorrow.

At first they were very concerned that it was a massive heart attack but found out he has a genetic left bundle branch block in his heart which had the EKG looking like it did. They are running more tests to try to find some answers and he is wearing a heart monitor tonight. Hopefully we will have info tomorrow.

Hope things get better. Keep us posted.

Sending positive vibes your way, bahester. Hope the news keeps getting better.

Sending prayers and good vibes your way, hoping things work out for the best

Sending some good vibes down the road dude

Performance Plans.

Not only having to write my own but also having the conversations with the 9 people that report to me regarding their plans and what they need to work on this year, etc. What a freaking process......

This is the reason for my inexcusable absence yesterday afternoon on the forum. :angry:

Had a crappy start to the day, I get to work and I realize my jacket zipper is open below where it is zipped up. So I carefully get it to the bottom and the metal part you use to zip it comes off in my hand. Like for real today?

What the heck do these lawmakers think they are? Forum Moderators?

Rep added for sure! That was hilarious.

I received an email from Golf Pigeon saying I won a Puma hat signed by Rickie Fowler in a contest. I've decided I'm gonna give it to my golf coach's son who is a huge fan of Rickie. I'm really deciding though if I should break in the bill of the hat to prove a point...

That is really cool of you!

Day 2 of the flu bug that's making its way around my office. I feel like poop and shouldn't even be here

Day 2 of the flu bug that's making its way around my office. I feel like poop and shouldn't even be here

I can't shake a cold that I've had either. Sucks. I've been sick an unusual amount this year (and tired more than usual) so the doctor is having me tested for immune system deficiency's. Hopefully it's nothing.

I can't shake a cold that I've had either. Sucks. I've been sick an unusual amount this year (and tired more than usual) so the doctor is having me tested for immune system deficiency's. Hopefully it's nothing.

I've been hitting 2000-4000iu of vitamin D3 a day and the only time I got sick was when I forgot to take it on vacation. I have now added a multivitamin twice a day which has 1000iu cut back the straight D3 to 2000 to get that 4000 total.

Tappin in putts from iOS

I wanted to get tickets to opening day at Yankee Stadium for me and my father. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning. So I went on at 10am and tickets are sold out. Whats the point? So frustrating.

I hear ya Steel. I'm rarely sick but when I am it's usually something that lasts a few days. Right now I've got a good cocktail of DayQuil, Emergen-C, and OJ (the non-killing kind) going that I'm hoping helps break my fever

I wanted to get tickets to opening day at Yankee Stadium for me and my father. Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning. So I went on at 10am and tickets are sold out. Whats the point? So frustrating.
Maybe they really went on sale at 10 AM yesterday evening? haha

Maybe they really went on sale at 10 AM yesterday evening? haha

What is the point of having the tickets go on sale if you have presales for season ticket holders and then when they go on sale to the general public there is nothing?

What is the point of having the tickets go on sale if you have presales for season ticket holders and then when they go on sale to the general public there is nothing?
I know, I was just ranting about the am/morning thing, hehehe. One or the other please, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back