Caption This 3-3-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week's caption this contest is an interesting one. If you are new to the site, here are the rules.
1. Do not quote the original post in your answer. Just post your caption.
2. You are only allowed one entry.
3. If you win, you must take a picture of the prize upon receiving it.

The winner of this contest will receive a THP Towel and Ball/Tee set.

484547397_XWMHG-L.jpg

This isn't what I meant when I said to hit it off the deck!

"OK, according to my golf pro, to stop taking such deep divots I need to rotate my shoulders more and stop lunging at the ball, hold still....I think I've got it."

Claire's dream body shot.

I love you Claire, don't be angry!

Afforable Family Dental Care...

Hey mom watch this!!!

The new Kevorkian tee - lower friction at impact while still letting your loved one slip quietly into the hereafter.

New from John Daly Enterprises "The Buddy Alignment Aid". Just add 3 pitchers of Bud Light. Coming soon to a Hooters near you. :golf:

The new Kevorkian tee - lower friction at impact while still letting your loved one slip quietly into the hereafter.

I think this might be a front runner.

"wait a sec.. he's using a 9*!!! Dude stop!! You're never gonna get it in the air!!"

Having won the inter-fraternity Beer Pong competition, Bluto and Otter move on to their next event.

When Bobby and Lenny learned that McDonald's had added dental to its disability leave policy, they knew just what they needed to do.

Warning: the stunts in this photo were performed by professionals, so neither you nor your dumb buddies should attempt anything in this photo.

Don't worry, I don't have any idiot marks on this driver. At least not yet!

There are a ton of good ones in here. We will keep this running for a day or two.

Now when I nod my head you hit it!

"Are you sure this will ease my sunburn pain?"

We are going to keep this one up until tomorrow.

"Don't worry dude, my breath is so bad that I don't need a tee to hold the ball up."

Back