The Little THP Birdie Thread

Birdies make me HAPPY!

I think the birdie is talking about something with the Tour Van....but then again, there's that tournament in Augusta coming up next week.

Can the birdie double dip?
That would be cool. They could park next to John Daly's motor home. Or not, hahaha.

Man just got to see the video of the inside. That baby is sweet. Then a contest with something to do with it... Oh my goodness... Nice birdie...

I don't like birds. They do nothing but make noise, eat and poop everywhere. Kinda like kids but without the laughter and fun stuff...

This is one seriously active birdie, he is tweeting like crazy.

Woo hoo, adding fuel to the fire JB has started, now none of us will sleep well. :D

VERY intrigued about tomorrow's announcement.

I know many saw the videos on the home page the last two days and know something big is coming tomorrow. However I just want to add that I think this one is going to be downright AWESOME!!!!!

You're giving the THP Mobile away? So generous!

:alien:

--
tapatalk

I know many saw the videos on the home page the last two days and know something big is coming tomorrow. However I just want to add that I think this one is going to be downright AWESOME!!!!!

Yeah, as the winner of a freaking awesome contest myself not so long ago, this one is going to have to blow the doors off. And it probably will. Looking forward to the announcement and the excitement that will ensue.

I have a guess, but I will not say.

THP is sponsoring a tour player now!!!!! Now that rank pretty high on the cool scale?!

Can't wait to hear what THP has in store next!

THP is sponsoring a tour player now!!!!! Now that rank pretty high on the cool scale?!

Can't wait to hear what THP has in store next!

That's bigger than what I had in mind!

Carp! I don't have my California Poppy yet. Could be a restless night! Birdie before bedtime. Sigh.

Look forward to hearing what's next from the THP Birdie!!

Cant wait to see what the birdie has for us tomorrow....or okay technically later today...but who's counting

Awesome, more fun! Although driving the Range Finder all the way to my house is going to be a prize and a half! :D

I think the little birdie about tweeted itself to death with this one. What a grand prize!

Best contest ever, whoever wins is one lucky person!!

My guess was a THP tour with stops here and there. I had part of it correct. What a great contest!

hard to believe that we just completed one of the best contests we have done on THP and are about to start another one in the next few days. Something very cool is coming.

Oh no you didn't. So soon!

hard to believe that we just completed one of the best contests we have done on THP and are about to start another one in the next few days. Something very cool is coming.

:bulgy-eyes:. I have a hard time keeping up with everything going on. How do GG, yourself and the rest of the THP even have time to come up with one thing after another?

Amazing.

Back