The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I won the mega millions I would absolutely buy my company and turn it in to a strip club. I wouldnt change anything. I would make the owners office the champagne room.

I heard this morning on Morning Drive.......

I heard this morning on Morning Drive.......

That Ben Hogan has STILL not received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the WGHOF. I truly think the Hawk deserves to be recognized posthumously. What do ya think?

I even made a point to check our 5 numbers before leaving for work. Just in case I could go back to bed.

last year when it got around 300 mil I woke up Sat morning to news that the winning ticket was purchased in downtown Albany. My entire floor pooled money together and purchased from different places in Albany. I thought - damn we did it. Boy did that suck when I realized it wasn't our tickets haha

If I won the mega millions I would absolutely buy my company and turn it in to a strip club. I wouldnt change anything. I would make the owners office the champagne room.
That's genius dude.

I always thought I'd buy a golf course that the clubhouse becomes a nudie bar after 5pm. Have all the strippers be beer cart girls until it's their turn to hit the stage. I think I'd make more $ at this then I did winning the lottery.

That's genius dude.

I always thought I'd buy a golf course that the clubhouse becomes a nudie bar after 5pm. Have all the strippers be beer cart girls until it's their turn to hit the stage. I think I'd make more $ at this then I did winning the lottery.

I think that's Duey's plan, that's why he's running the shop now.

That's genius dude.

Perfection!!!

I think Hawk should be recognised. He's around here somewhere.

But yeah, I think so.

I would become a member of any course that offered those amenities.

Funny, I have never even seen this crazy thing you guys call a cart girl.
That's genius dude.

I knew Duey was a man with a plan....go get em Due!

Yeah in my warped mind this place would make millions upon millions of dollars. Think of all the people fighting over say a noon tee time, just enough time to get in 18 holes before the wiggle hut opens. I'm the next Facebook here....just need to put my plan into action. Oh and need the $, should I start taking donations?

lol @ the wiggle hut

I'll paypal a nickel. That buys me a lap dance, right? Friend prices?
I knew Duey was a man with a plan....go get em Due!

Yeah in my warped mind this place would make millions upon millions of dollars. Think of all the people fighting over say a noon tee time, just enough time to get in 18 holes before the wiggle hut opens. I'm the next Facebook here....just need to put my plan into action. Oh and need the $, should I start taking donations?

I'll paypal a nickel. That buys me a lap dance, right? Friend prices?
Nickel beers and lap dances around! Man this idea just keeps gaining speed. Obviously I won't need the $ from beer sales so hell with it, beers are a nickel.

Nickel beers and lap dances around! Man this idea just keeps gaining speed. Obviously I won't need the $ from beer sales so hell with it, beers are a nickel.

Lotta good that does the 18 year old. Thats cool, boobies are better when they aren't blurry.

Why do I get the impression that a girl hasn't taken part in this thread for a long time? :D

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Why do I get the impression that a girl hasn't taken part in this thread for a long time? :D

Funniest thing. I was wondering where you have been. Havent seen you posting in a while. Hope all is well.

It's a Sausage fest up in this joint.

Yeah not many ladies of THP hang around these parts. And when they do show up we're all on out best behavior.

What trouble?

aefc9c86-25d9-1d65.jpg

Funniest thing. I was wondering where you have been. Havent seen you posting in a while. Hope all is well.

I have had too much crap to do. Still have, but I need to give myself some THP time. School and reprinting rooms at home take all my energy unfortunately.

That's a right-hand faders nightmare right there.

Yeah not many ladies of THP hang around these parts. And when they do show up we're all on out best behavior.

Which isnt saying much. I remember when JB left GG to take care of the forum for the weekend and the Who Likes to Party Thread got started. I think she wanted to ban hammer about 20 of us that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back