MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

That is a sharp looking flat stick Tnolan. Very clean lines and nice color scheme

putter looks great! really like the colors and design.

Ok that's a freaking great looking putter. Very nice.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an absolutely GORGEOUS putter, man!

Looks real good in your video too. That face milling sure is nice. Is that a mid-size grip or standard?

standard.

Beautiful! I love the design on the grip, brings it all together in one sweet package.

--
tapatalk

a cold front came in for the week, so this baby won't see sunlight for some time now, but hopefully tonight i can get some side by side pics of this vs. my current NC putter and some comparison info as far as feel, etc...
no offense to myself, but hopefully this will be overshadowed or thread-raped by other Cleveland Staffers receiving their NC goodies!

I agree with the last part :)

I'm hoping a box will be at the house when I get home later today. Might just rip off the plastic, go straight to the green and then take pictures later in the evening since I'll be in a hurry to get to my lesson.

very nice tnolan! better make some putts with that thing!

very nice tnolan! better make some putts with that thing!

alright, if i have to i guess...lol

i really feel like it should be framed in a glass case on my mantle, next to a picture of Jesus, with candles lit all around it.

alright, if i have to i guess...lol

i really feel like it should be framed in a glass case on my mantle, next to a picture of Jesus, with candles lit all around it.

that was a bit too far.. but yeah, i see your point..

Tnolan, that turned out great. Congrats, I hope it treats you well.

Tappin from my iPad

I missed the FedEx delivery on Saturday and ground doesn't deliver on Mondays so I was left to wait for several days as my new putter sat alone in a warehouse. Poor thing.

I went with the Gambler line and the Straight model. I selected it because it's face balanced, a mallet and has a double bend in the shaft and more in line with the style of putter I gravitate to.

Here are some shots I took this morning:

The white Gambler Limited headcover is genuine leather and has a velcro closure. Very soft and supple and should be easy to clean when it gets dirty.

4c650e3a-1f6f-804a.jpg

4c650e3a-1f7a-7b1f.jpg

4c650e3a-1f85-8202.jpg

I went with a NC Limited Winn Grip in blue as it matches the bag theme and pain fill I have selected.

4c650e3a-212f-0745.jpg

4c650e3a-214c-15b5.jpg

The shaft sticker has all of the pertinent putter info and adds a nice touch to the package. There was a white bar code sticker just below the shaft sticker that was easy to remove and did not require any goo gone. Thank you for that. I hate hassling with unwanted stickers and this is just another one of those nice little touches.

4c650e3a-2157-789e.jpg

Now to the main event. What can be said other than it's stunning. It's a piece of artistry in the form of a flat stick.

I went with the same paint fill as my wedges, which was yellow and light or NC blue. The suits on the bottom were limited with the color fill so I went with red as it's still my favorite color.

4c650e3a-222e-7e2f.jpg

4c650e3a-2238-f48a.jpg

4c650e3a-2242-93c9.jpg

4c650e3a-224c-136d.jpg

Early on, the balance is remarkable, like truly well-built and perfect by my estimation. I'm truly speechless as this might be the nicest club I've ever had the pleasure of owning and I'll treat it as such.

I'll get into more details on the build process and some better shots in a video I am working on.

I have never owned a forged putter, so I am looking forward to spending some quality time with her. I have a practice session and round today, so it will be right into the fire with the new putter.

Thanks again Cleveland Golf and THP for another amazing piece of equipment.

If you haven't already, you should check out mycustomputter.com to build your own.

Tappin from my iPad

I like the Paradise engraving, biggsy. I have to agree that these putters are really something special when you get them in hand. Having a part in the design gives them a real personal touch that I've never really experienced before.

Biggsy that putter is simply gorgeous man! Between the wedges and putters you guys were lucky enough to be given you're a very fortunate group and we're all quite envious! I can't wait to hear how it works out for you buddy.

Congrats Biggsy! Nice pics of an awesome putter!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

great looking putter Biggsy, loving the look and design.

dido on the "easy to remove barcode sticker". that can easily ruin what would otherwise be a great looking stick.

Congrats on your custom choices. Biggsy and Tnolan Those are some Great looking Putters .

Tyler and Biggsy...WOW!!! Sweet looking putters guys. Really great job on your designs.

Looks great Biggsy, nice how you kept the paint fill colors the same as your wedges and of course the Paradise is always a nice touch.

We need to let our putter brothers meet soon, a play date of sorts.

It's finally here, and it's spectacular.

It's finally here, and it's spectacular.

I wouldve gone with the Gambler Straight too, awesome looking stick. Hope you and Biggsy hit it well

very nice looking flat stick Dr. Dolphin. Thanks for the video. I love the blue and white paint scheme, its going to look real good next to those 588 wedges.

Nice stick Amol, of course you had to go with the Duke colors but the putter still looks great. The chrome finish on the sole classes up an already phenomenal design. Never Compromise really went above and beyond for each of us, makes a guy feel pretty special.

Turned out great, Ary!

Back