The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Yes it is a great prize but I'm sure it will be in the Dallas area for the win!

Quoted for absolute truth!

Still can't get over this, my wife is going to hear me babbling all night about this one.

This is absolutely unreal. Thank you THP for putting on such ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE contests for us. Wow. I'm stunned!

Maybe you'll join us when they come to Pittsburgh to see me?

:)

I'm rooting for myself or someone else in the Dallas area to win this! Want to see that vehicle! So JB/GG, are you secretely hoping that someone in CA doesn't win this thing. Ha!

Let's do this!

Sweet contest...but now I have to try and really think of who might do well in the Tourney...:D

I will laugh if Doc Teeth wins it. The tour bus will have a long trip ahead!

Man, could I use this! GREAT contest!

This is one of the coolest contests I have ever seen. Thanks so much JB, GG and TaylorMade Golf for this amazing opportunity for the prizes and for the chance to play golf with THP at our local course!!

I will laugh if Doc Teeth wins it. The tour bus will have a long trip ahead!

I don't think I'd mind it in that beast.

You know, I am liking the idea of keeping others informed if the tour bus makes a visit close to where other THP'ers are living. At least for the opportunity to see the ride.

We are so glad that you guys are so into this one. We thought it was a cool idea and look forward to seeing the area of the lucky THPer.

So about the XW sizing availability... I have already got someone in mind if that size isn't available.
We are so glad that you guys are so into this one. We thought it was a cool idea and look forward to seeing the area of the lucky THPer.

So only 1 from the TM list?? or could 2, 3, or your whole team be from the list?

Great contest...I really need a new driver and there is no way I could afford one that nice. Plus you'll like it here, some good courses...might want to leave early for the traffic though.

awesome contest. too bad, I don't have enough posts in the last 30 days. good luck to everyone.

This is incredible.

I'd love to see the bus come to po-dunk Oklahoma...people around here wouldn't know what to do.

Wow you guys are bringing in the first major with a bang. Fantastic contest, thank you so much THP and Taylormade!

Holy heck! What a contest! Incredible! I will definitely be entering this. Good luck everyone.

So only 1 from the TM list?? or could 2, 3, or your whole team be from the list?

Great contest...I really need a new driver and there is no way I could afford one that nice. Plus you'll like it here, some good courses...might want to leave early for the traffic though.

You can take as many as you would like, as long as you have at least 1.

Wow you guys are bringing in the first major with a bang. Fantastic contest, thank you so much THP and Taylormade!

If you win, its not too long a drive...hehe

I'm rooting for myself or someone else in the Dallas area to win this! Want to see that vehicle! So JB/GG, are you secretely hoping that someone in CA doesn't win this thing. Ha!

Let's do this!

Hey now!!! :stickbeat:.... just for that I just submitted the winning entry...LOL ( yea right!)

Last edited:
I am really taking my time on submitting my entry for this. I want to make sure that I feel good about it, I would love to win and hand JB a butt whooping now so he gets really nervous between now and the Morgan Cup.

Wow. That is all.

Ok, maybe not. :D

Such an awesome prize made so much sweeter by having JB and GG hand deliver the goods and provide a round of golf!! Awesome opportunities for everyone involved! I'm sure JB and GG are looking forward to seeing more of the country.

Big thanks to THP and TaylorMade for such a wicked contest! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Back