The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst beer ever. Ok Michelob Ultra-Light is worse.

I think all these micro brews stink. There is a reason they never made it mainstream with the big boys like Bud Light.

stop. just stop. your youthful exuberance is being clouded by all the thread merges you've done today

I think all these micro brews stink. There is a reason they never made it mainstream with the big boys like Bud Light.

HAHA. They are working there way up there. I think they have scared the big boys enough to start buying them out.

lol @ the beer hate. Snobs!

Oh sh*t!

8UwrV.gif

There is a band called The Great Redneck Hope and they have the greatest song titles ever.

Oh, My God. Omigod. Ohhhhh my god. I Thought Nail Guns Had a Safety.

Hey, Girl, Are You Down With Bacteria? And If So, Would You Like to See the Inside of Our Van?

Did you ever notice that “stat” is “tats” backward? Dude, that’s so tribal.

Are you there, God? Please help me stop masturbating.

Nail guns do have a safety

I like my beer like I like my iron lofts. Strong and Market the heck out of it. HAHA

lol @ the beer hate. Snobs!

Oh sh*t!

8UwrV.gif

Beer snobs are the worst. They cant possibly like half the crap they drink. It's like being a hipster. No way you're ok with yourself. No way a tart, crap beer tastesbetter than Bud Light lime. Or it would be mainstream.

Beer snobs are the worst. They cant possibly like half the crap they drink. It's like being a hipster. No way you're ok with yourself. No way a tart, crap beer tastesbetter than Bud Light lime. Or it would be mainstream.

Would you like some water with a lime in it Sir?

Triple ding! Spot on TMexTour.

Would you like some water with a lime in it Sir?

Oh hey look I like this crap beer because only 2 bottles were brewed!! LOL. There is a reason two bottles were made. It sucks.

It happens. Life gets in the way. Just noticed I hadnt seen you around in a while and was hoping all was well which seems like it is.

Yes it is :) just wish I had more time lol

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Oh hey look I like this crap beer because only 2 bottles were brewed!! LOL. There is a reason two bottles were made. It sucks.

That is funny. HAHA They charge you the heck out of it too!

Don't be so negative. Maybe you don't see the greatness in it? ;)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

between your angst for beer snobs and your hate of mango salsa, I just don't know you anymore. Tour club snob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back