The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the day Beer snobs take a back seat to Bud Light Lime!

Take Bud Light Lime and add arse flavor no one would like it = Hipster micro beer = its cool to drink now.

Beer snobs are the worst. They cant possibly like half the crap they drink. It's like being a hipster. No way you're ok with yourself. No way a tart, crap beer tastesbetter than Bud Light lime. Or it would be mainstream.

Any beer you need to drink with fruit in order to taste good sucks IMHO. I am not a beer snob but I like trying different things. I do not remember the comedian but he did a skit about beer where he said, If you see a commercial for beer and they talk about everything (the bottle/can, the packaging etc) except the beer, that beer sucks. Coors light with their vortex bottle and the mountains turn blue. Yeah I know its cold, its in my fridge.

I guess I just need a sweet messenger satchel, skinny jeans and a single speed bike. I can be a hipster then. LOL

Its not a purse!

images

Any beer you need to drink with fruit in order to taste good sucks IMHO. I am not a beer snob but I like trying different things. I do not remember the comedian but he did a skit about beer where he said, If you see a commercial for beer and they talk about everything (the bottle/can, the packaging etc) except the beer, that beer sucks. Coors light with their vortex bottle and the mountains turn blue. Yeah I know its cold, its in my fridge.

LOL. The mountains turning blue was the best. Especially when it was warm and still blue. I'll never forgive coors light.

Take Bud Light Lime and add arse flavor no one would like it = Hipster micro beer = its cool to drink now.

LOL. They just take the sweat like they did in Jack!ss 3...

between your angst for beer snobs and your hate of mango salsa, I just don't know you anymore. Tour club snob!

HAHAHAHAHA. Sometimes things just set me off. Like the term marketing used for R&D.

Don't be so negative. Maybe you don't see the greatness in it? ;)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I'll try. I just cant shake this feeling. HA

That is funny. HAHA They charge you the heck out of it too!

They sure do. I only pay it when I get like 12%. Then its like 3 beers lol.

between your angst for beer snobs and your hate of mango salsa, I just don't know you anymore. Tour club snob!

I agree. What's wrong with you today Tmex? : p

Spot on.

I'll admit to being sort of a beer snob but that doesn't mean I like Micro brews for the most part either. I like dark, thick beers which are basically a meal since they're so thick you can walk on them. This generally means my choices are pretty limited.

I agree. What's wrong with you today Tmex? : p

Spot on.

I'll admit to being sort of a beer snob but that doesn't mean I like Micro brews for the most part either. I like dark, thick beers which are basically a meal since they're so thick you can walk on them. This generally means my choices are pretty limited.

Thats what she said.... LOL

hahaha

images

He doesnt want to hold it up Ireckon.... That was a scintilating 9 holes though.

Nice word. Did you get that from the word of the day thread?

Here I got a new avatar for all you guys lol

images

All this talk about beer has me thinking I'll have a few tonight. Then probably 119 of them Saturday.

When I feel like getting my snob on I drink Blue Moon. I feel so uptown when I drink that with my little orange slice in there.

All this talk about beer has me thinking I'll have a few tonight. Then probably 119 of them Saturday.

I am going to do the same man. Long day at work and two days left till spring break. I might just start spring break tonight!

I am going to pick up a 12 of something dark and strong for TMEX and KMAC.

I am going to do the same man. Long day at work and two days left till spring break. I might just start spring break tonight!

I am going to pick up a 12 of something dark and strong for TMEX and KMAC.

You shouldn't but I do feel special.

go with a semi-warm Hoegaarden and a slice of lemon. add skinny jeans, clove cigarettes and lennon shades. enjoy!

When I feel like getting my snob on I drink Blue Moon. I feel so uptown when I drink that with my little orange slice in there.

go with a semi-warm Hoegaarden and a slice of lemon. add skinny jeans, clove cigarettes and lennon shades. enjoy!

Make that Hoegaarden ice cold and throw away the Lennon shades and I'm good to go. Hoegaarden is one of the best beers. Ever. And you don't need the lemon to think its good.

Semi warm beer is.. Yuk..

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

LOL at the beer fight. I'm equal opportunity and will drink the Keith Stones or a $12 six pack. However, if I want to get drunk, I'm not grabbing something I can't pound in a couple minutes without a grimace on my face. Most of the time, I'm looking to get drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back