The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Cont US only? boooo.... First time you have done that.

Getting the RV across the Pacific is a little unreasonable. Can't imagine the amount of work it would take to make it drivable in a foreign country. Probably couldn't roll it off the ship, put it in D, and drive away.

I know why it's CONUS only, but it's too bad for me :( Can I just meet you in Vermont or Buffalo lol? Awesome contest, especially for the winner!

I know, me too. Bummed. I think I'll enter anyway, for posterity. My 'home' course is Bandon Pacific after all (well, at least it feels like home there).

We'll have to figure out a different reason for getting that bus up over the border.

Awesome contest idea, big ups to THP and TM for making it happen.

What an awesome contest!!! Thanks THP!!! Good luck everybody!!!

Great contest. Thanks to THP and Taylor Made. You guys will have quite a drive if one of us Northwesterners win!

Great contest...the Masters, along with a contest for great clubs, BOOM! Thanks TM and THP!

Cont US only? boooo.... First time you have done that.

Im very sorry you feel that way, however when we are bringing a tour van to the winner, it is not feasible for us to go outside the CONUS for this venture.

Due to limited sizing issues the shoes for the prize have been changed to regular adidas Golf Sambas rather than the Masters edition. We apologize for the change and appreciate your understanding!!

Wah USA Only

GL

Even though I cant enter, I would like to thank THP and all the companies involved, this contest rocks!! I can just imagine the THP Tour Van rolling up early one morning like the guys from Extreme Home Makeover...

All THPers should call your state senators and see if they can adopt canada as a state for a few weeks

VOTE!!! MAKE CANADA THE 51st State

Im very sorry you feel that way, however when we are bringing a tour van to the winner, it is not feasible for us to go outside the CONUS for this venture.
That's more than understandable. I just kind of wish that if people are willing to meet you somewhere in the US they could enter (like say Montana :alien:)

This is the contest where my losing streak ends.

That's more than understandable. I just kind of wish that if people are willing to meet you somewhere in the US they could enter (like say Montana :alien:)

I say enter away. If you win, and can do so, we will cross that bridge when it comes.

Awesome, thanks again THP!

I say enter away. If you win, and can do so, we will cross that bridge when it comes.

NOOO don't let the Canadians in! That will just make it harder for the rest of us. They don't let us into their...umm...hockey...contests. Just kidding...:act-up: actually, I'd like to win a hockey contest. I could use some new gear.

Haha I'm not eighteen, but that doesn't matter because I'm horrible at fantasy golf. Good luck to everyone on such an awesome contest!

Great contest. Very generous of you guys to drive out to the winner! It's gonna be a great Master's!

This is going to be such a great opportunity for whoever wins. The golf clubs are GREAT...but having the THP Tour Van come to you, and getting to share a round with the Wow Factor is AMAZING! THP could have just given away the clubs for the contest, but this just shows how much they care about us. They are willing to drive anywhere in the country just to hand deliver them to us and enjoy a round. Truly classy gesture!

This is going to be such a great opportunity for whoever wins. The golf clubs are GREAT...but having the THP Tour Van come to you, and getting to share a round with the Wow Factor is AMAZING! THP could have just given away the clubs for the contest, but this just shows how much they care about us. They are willing to drive anywhere in the country just to hand deliver them to us and enjoy a round. Truly classy gesture!

If you win, GG gets to go to Cohens and then St. Elmos...hehe

Well I don't live in Indy but I would be glad to travel there to play some golf just so we can eat some good food. Indy has the nearest Don Pablos to me and they have the BEST fajitas! Indy is much more fun than Goshen, Indiana anways

Well I don't live in Indy but I would be glad to travel there to play some golf just so we can eat some good food. Indy has the nearest Don Pablos to me and they have the BEST fajitas! Indy is much more fun than Goshen, Indiana anways

I wont turn this into a food thread, but Don Pablos does not have the best anything....hehe

Awesome contest. I'd love to see this roll into Denver. Google maps tells me you will only have to drive 1834 miles to get here. We would have an awesome time in the Mile High City.

This year land yacht, next year a sea-going yacht for those overseas!

Had to change my avatar in honor of this one.

Unbelievable contest! This is going to make the masters all the better to watch.

Unreal. Thank you THP and Taylormade!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back