Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure man....leaning towards maybe going lighter a la the Fast 12. The lighter shaft/heavy head combo works for me with the G20 and since the Fit is heavier than that I'm thinking I could get the same results?

Stock stiff broski.

Not sure man....leaning towards maybe going lighter a la the Fast 12. The lighter shaft/heavy head combo works for me with the G20 and since the Fit is heavier than that I'm thinking I could get the same results?

Hopefully you guys have that option.

C Tapers for a upcoming project.
Less weight then standard - Check
Lower flight and spin for a higher launching head - Check
Snazzy looks - Check
Price - Hmmmm....

I also ponder going back to that old S2 3 wood. Weird club, meh shaft but my could I consistently mash it.

Im going to merge this with the equipment pondering thread! Thanks!

I am officially pondering (actually pretty much going to) a switch from KBS to CFS shafts in my I20s after an extensive week of testing side by side on the LM, range (mats, unfortunately) and finally a real round on grass this morning

Nah dude. Its tough. So many new threads and people are getting bumped. I do apologize for that.

*knuckles*

Whats going on April dude? Are you pondering a visit to Newark DE still?

*knuckles*

Whats going on April dude? Are you pondering a visit to Newark DE still?

I am brohammer. It's all based on though if I get this new job. If I do they wont pay for me to head out. I still want to do it though. Just not sure I can afford it on my own lol.

Rut-roh....I demo'ed a Razr fit with the Fujikara Fit On Max stiff shaft.....I couldn't hit the ball any direction except perfectly straight. And long. Please don't let my Cleveland Classic find out!

Nice. I love that putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really??? I thought that was a putter so ugly only a mother could love it!

Really??? I thought that was a putter so ugly only a mother could love it!

I roll it well, doesn't matter what it looks like.

I roll it well, doesn't matter what it looks like.

And you have Wilson Staff clubs in your bag :bulgy-eyes:

And you have Wilson Staff clubs in your bag :bulgy-eyes:

He could roll a Ghost putter with the same insert...would look a lot better with his sessy WS irons. Speaking of which, why haven't you updated your sig, W.E.?

pondering r11 irons to replace my mb/mc combo set. but i really need to just practice my ball striking dangit!

i am envious of that combo set. Not happy with your results?

It's not that. I just have an opportunity to get a brand new set of r11's at a ridiculous price. I'm probably going to get them and see if I fall in love. If not, they'll find a new home with no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back