LPGA Kraft Nabisco [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 1st major of the year for the LPGA and it ends with a leap. Looking forward to following this one.

Hope Yani has been practicing her leaping skills.

Yani or field? Scary to say, but I would take Yani.

I won't lie, I'm more excited to watch this one than the Shell this week...I just am. I quite enjoy watching the ladies go at it...plus its just fun to watch Yani dominate (even with being in a slump and all...hehehehe).

Agree with Jman. This is the one I'll be watching too.

I'd take yani too. I'd like Ai Miyazato to contend. She's one of my favorites.

I always like this tournament. The last few holes are pretty exciting. I just hope it's non a Tseng runaway. Last year was a good battle between her and Lewis.

I'd take the field....her holding the trophy up before her round last year is worth at least 2 years of bad karma from the golf gods for that event

Wish we got to see more of this over here. Looking forward to seeing how young Charley Hull gets on. Got the invitation as a 15 year old and almost lost her Curtis Cup place, but that's since been rescinded thankfully.

Is this televised on ESPN or network TV? I hope it is.

Is this televised on ESPN or network TV? I hope it is.

It's on the Golf Channel, here is the schedule:

• Mar 29
    Golf Channel 12:00 PM -3:00 PM EST
  • Mar 29
    Golf Channel 6:00 PM -9:00 PM EST
  • Mar 30
    Golf Channel 12:00 PM -3:00 PM EST
  • Mar 30
    Golf Channel 6:00 PM -9:00 PM EST
  • Mar 31
    Golf Channel 4:30 PM -8:30 PM EST
  • Apr 1
    Golf Channel 4:30 PM -8:30 PM EST

I might try to watch some of this online.

Man I would just LOVE to see Michelle Wie win this thing, or better yet Lexi Thompson!

I just hope Yani doesnt pick up the trophy before she actually wins the tournament. The smart money is on Yani but I'll be cheering for Ai, Stacy Lewis and Jiyai Shin to get the win.
Honestly, I'll be happy as long as anyone but Yani wins. Nothing against Yani, shes a great player and is the best player on the LPGA tour right now but Id like to see someone else win.

I really must keep up with what's going on, just saw Karrie Webb rocking the Bridgestone shirt.

Really good interview with Brittany Lincicome. Her average drive for this year is 280. Wow.

Watching this now and this course looks absolutely pristine. Unreal how perfect everything looks from tee to green.

Watching this now and this course looks absolutely pristine. Unreal how perfect everything looks from tee to green.

I'm jealous.

Really wish they would continue with coverage since the Shell is in rain delay.

Lexi Thompson's swing is so effin' powerful.

For the sake of the women's game, I would like to see M. Wei start contending.

I just hope Yani doesnt pick up the trophy before she actually wins the tournament. The smart money is on Yani but I'll be cheering for Ai, Stacy Lewis and Jiyai Shin to get the win.
Honestly, I'll be happy as long as anyone but Yani wins. Nothing against Yani, shes a great player and is the best player on ANY tour right now but Id like to see someone else win.

FIFY...............

Agree. Its pretty sad that TGC would rathar show last year's Houston Open than to show this year's first LPGA major. Pathetic.

FIFY...............
Id actually like to see Yani go up agaisnt Rory, Luke and Tiger but I dont think she has the distance to compete with them. Shes the best player in the LPGA but IMO she would be merely average on the PGA Tour.

I just said that in the PGA thread and was coming here to say it as well!

Back