The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Freddie: when placing the deposit, it is asking for Group Leader information. Is that you in this case? It is also asking for the deposit amount - FYI.

Looks good to me, Freddie. Again, thanks for taking lead on this.

Can you explain that a little more, Freddie?

There isn't a deposit, but we are entering our payment information now so it can be charged 3 days prior? Just making sure I understand.

Freddie: when placing the deposit, it is asking for Group Leader information. Is that you in this case? It is also asking for the deposit amount - FYI.

Group leader is - The Morgan Cup

The villas are $159 a night and they sleep 4 singles or two couple, so your share of the room would be your cost. If you are three nights then half of $159x3 or four nights it will be $159x5 divided in half and that is your cost.

Can you explain that a little more, Freddie?

There isn't a deposit, but we are entering our payment information now so it can be charged 3 days prior? Just making sure I understand.

That's correct, she is not requiring a deposit. You are not required to pay until three days before the event. If you choose to get the payment out of the way or the act of paying, your card that you use will be charges 3 days prior to the event. If you want to pay all upfront today then an email should be sent to Tracy and she will charge your card today or when ever you want.
You will not be charged your share I the villa until 3 days out. I hope this made sense

It sure did. Again, huge thanks for helping us all out.

looks great, thanks!

The red is from Caldonia Golf vacations. These are not set in stone as far as roommates but as you can see I have a structure. We are going 4 per unit and two couples per unit. one of the couple will have to share with two singles in order for there to be balance. This is set up by me but in no way just up to me. Please weigh in and let me know your thoughts. I am setting it up that each person will call and pay directly.

This is how I have it scheduled.

Hanks
Gradillas
Calloway
Calloway,J

Hawk
McOsker
Dotson
Ghsace

Barbee
Seth
Donahue
Kunze

Kong
Jons
Krackowski

Couples
Mattia / Biggs
Nolan / Erik
Kelly/ Cook

DeCrescenzo
Kember
Bullfrog

Group leader is - The Morgan Cup

The villas are $159 a night and they sleep 4 singles or two couple, so your share of the room would be your cost. If you are three nights then half of $159x3 or four nights it will be $159x5 divided in half and that is your cost.
That is a little confusing to me, tad!

The way I figure it is I will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so it will be $159 total for me (plus tax, I assume?).

That is a little confusing to me, tad!

The way I figure it is I will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so it will be $159 total for me (plus tax, I assume?).

That is correct, all singles will pay $159 plus tax or one night since there are four per unit and each unit is $159 a night.
As for your confusion.....can't help :D

looks great Freddie. you're the man for setting all this up.
i'm down with bunking up with Howzat, unless he thinks i'm ugly or something....

Sweet freddie! I'm looking at Thurs-Sunday night so that works out awesome. Are the villas all close to each other?

Sweet freddie! I'm looking at Thurs-Sunday night so that works out awesome. Are the villas all close to each other?

DUDE Im so excited...

Me too! Our villa kicks ass! It's going to be a short game clinic in that villa.

I would say to get some rest, but with the competition you will face, feel free to party it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Our villa kicks ass! It's going to be a short game clinic in that villa.

The best news for you is that I won't destroy the bathroom for you this time, but Jake and SW are screwed.

my first thought was 'that could be a replay of the original THP outing' where we all chipped practice balls down the hall and in the room off windows into a trash can at that hotel

Sure is dude. We will be nice and ready to go. Some prep time in NC and a nice roadtrip followed by an afternoon round (or however we do it). I reckon we wreck shop!

I have requested that we get all villas next door to one another. If it is the same place I stayed last year, we will have an entire floor.

I am excited about getting an actual bed this MC. I slept on a various couch last time.

Thanks for all the info Freddie, I just submitted my deposit info.

my first thought was 'that could be a replay of the original THP outing' where we all chipped practice balls down the hall and in the room off windows into a trash can at that hotel

I want a replay of what you did to that car.

although I hate saying 'i never'....I firmly stand by the statement of 'I'll never do that again'

I want a replay of what you did to that car.

Sweet news Freddie, thank you for setting this up. Couldn't ask for better villa-mates, well provided Seth is on his best behavior.

I'm glad you guys like....This is your event so please be sure you are good with your villa mates
Sweet news Freddie, thank you for setting this up. Couldn't ask for better villa-mates, well provided Seth is on his best behavior.

Back