What are you reading?

finished The Big Miss, now back to The Hunger Games

I just finished Mockingjay last night. The ending was awesome.

Getting ready to read "Sun Stand Still" by my pastor Steven Furtick.

I just finished Mockingjay last night. The ending was awesome.

Interesting. Considering I have heard from two people tell me Mockingjay is boring...

I'm starting it today

Just finished a biography on Abraham Lincoln. Now, I am reading 'The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin'.

Interesting. Considering I have heard from two people tell me Mockingjay is boring...

I'm starting it today

I personally like it too. I thought it was very good.

Just finished a biography on Abraham Lincoln. Now, I am reading 'The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin'.

As a history teacher who has indeed read this, I approve.

Have you ever read any James Mitchner books?

Never have. What do you like about his stuff?

I am reading the Lincoln and Franklin books because the are free on Google Books. It allows me to pass the time while also watching my daughter at gymnastics. After those, I will be reading some Twain, Grimm, Conan Doyle....old school stuff that is free at Google or Amazon.

I am also reading 'American Soldier' by Gen. Tommy Franks. That one is an actual real, physical book.

When I did read a lot, it was mostly covert ops stuff...Marcinko, Clancy, Ludlum, and a couple other authors I can't think of right now.

i also just started this, Book 1 was great and i'm really liking this so far!

Enjoy the series while you can. It bogs down in later books and I gave up but LOVED the first few ones.

Finally finished The Hunger Games

A Dance with Dragons

The latest version of Jim McLean's famous 8 Step Swing Book.

My own palm. It's just really sweaty.

golfs not a game of perfect by bob rotella

On the home stretch in Catching Fire. Figure after that, I'll read the Mocking Jay as I'd like to see how it all ends. Also Zen Golf and revisiting Five Lessons, again.

A Song of Ice and Fire: game of thrones book 4...

Man... I love this series.. .but this one is a tough and SLOW read....

Weird: Because Normal Isn't Working, by Craig Groeschel

This is a Christian book that I am reading for the Bible Study that I just started. So far it is very good.

Sister Fedelma mysteries.

Turn Right at Machu Picchu by Mark Adams

started reading Catching Fire today

Golf for Dummies

Back