Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360- The THP Club 1

Dev - does any headset work as long as it has a 2.5 MM jack? I have a corded verizon headset that work gave me for my blackberry thats still in the package. Has a 2.5 mm jack which should fit in the controller.

I believe that should work just fine.

Dev - does any headset work as long as it has a 2.5 MM jack? I have a corded verizon headset that work gave me for my blackberry thats still in the package. Has a 2.5 mm jack which should fit in the controller.

It's hit or miss. I have had it work with non-xbox headsets, but an old phone headset didn't work for me.

What clubs are you guys playing? I had a bunch of XBOX points so I bought a few things including PGA National. I am playing TM SF 2.0 Driver, Woods and Hybrids. Burner 2.0 irons, XFT wedges and Nike Method Core 005 putter. Closest I could get to my bag. I am bummed by the lack of Cleveland gear in the game. Also, something weird, I was dressing my character and they only have 3 choices for sunglasses in the game. 1 EA pair and 2 Sundog pairs. I thought that was odd.

What clubs are you guys playing? I had a bunch of XBOX points so I bought a few things including PGA National. I am playing TM SF 2.0 Driver, Woods and Hybrids. Burner 2.0 irons, XFT wedges and Nike Method Core 005 putter. Closest I could get to my bag. I am bummed by the lack of Cleveland gear in the game. Also, something weird, I was dressing my character and they only have 3 choices for sunglasses in the game. 1 EA pair and 2 Sundog pairs. I thought that was odd.

When we played last night I had just finished creating my guy. Had only played 1 round earlier with Hunter Mahan. I haven't even gotten in to customizing him at all.

When we played last night I had just finished creating my guy. Had only played 1 round earlier with Hunter Mahan. I haven't even gotten in to customizing him at all.

Excuses excuses excuses...hahahah You didnt pretty well. The chipping and putting is the hardest part. That was only my 2nd round.

Excuses excuses excuses...hahahah You didnt pretty well. The chipping and putting is the hardest part. That was only my 2nd round.

Oh you are going down!

I have around $80 in BB gift cards and will get this on Saturday Best buy is going to be selling it for 49.99 and 59.99 from 4/1-4/7.

If someone could send me a CC invite to Mward2002TKE, I'll accept it later tonight. I hate you guys for peer pressuring me into buying this hahaha

If someone could send me a CC invite to Mward2002TKE, I'll accept it later tonight. I hate you guys for peer pressuring me into buying this hahaha

There are 2 ways to join. The easiest way is to just do a CC search in the game and search for "The THP Club 1" and the password is paradise. The other way is by going to the EASports website: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/3142

In order to do that you will need to create a free EASports account. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks

Same with mine, so I created a new one, and same thing, I thin it might have to do with the lighting, i didnt have time to re-do it but it did make my face look almost orange.

But that's what I don't get. The pictures worked great the last 3 years. What's so different this year?! I want to know how to take those pictures then, so they work.

But that's what I don't get. The pictures worked great the last 3 years. What's so different this year?! I want to know how to take those pictures then, so they work.

the weird thing is with mine, I have it saved and I was able to use the same game face for any EA sports game with that option, when I went to load it on tw13 I had no saved data like I never created one, so I had to do it again, maybe its the game I also never had kinect with any game before so it coudl do with that but I doubt that is the issue, but my lighting is bad in the game room anyway. i wil try it again with a few more lights in the room and see what happens

Can you load a picture or does it have to be done with Kinect?

MOTHER EFFER!! I just saw what you get with the Special addition. Why did I not just get it? I am so dumb.

MOTHER EFFER!! I just saw what you get with the Special addition. Why did I not just get it? I am so dumb.

what ever do you mean?

what ever do you mean?

You have access to the August practice facility and par 3 course, green jacket ceremony etc. Oh well.

You have access to the August practice facility and par 3 course, green jacket ceremony etc. Oh well.

Wow they removed the par 3 course as a standard? That's so weak, that was free last year

Wow they removed the par 3 course as a standard? That's so weak, that was free last year

You can download it for Microsoft points but yes.

Take it back...they might let u trade up.... s far as the picture, I had one loaded when I first took on from an earlier tw I have used it for all my create dplayers on ea sports games, tw, basketball, football, tennis, but when I went to lod my gameface on this version it was blank, if you have the camera you can take a front and side view pic of yourself and it digitally puts your face on the created player

You can download it for Microsoft points but yes.

Do you have the masters game from last year.....I will have to check but I am sure when I was messign around tuesday night I saw that I had the option for augusta practice and par 3 I have reg version, I know it does imnport your info from past editions of the games though

Do you have the masters game from last year.....I will have to check but I am sure when I was messign around tuesday night I saw that I had the option for augusta practice and par 3 I have reg version, I know it does imnport your info from past editions of the games though

No I did not. You can play the courses but you have to use coins that you win or something. Otherwise you can download it.

No I did not. You can play the courses but you have to use coins that you win or something. Otherwise you can download it.

Hmmm maybe that might be why you arent able to see those options, im sure I saw them when i first turned it on and started to set up my player, but I have been so zonke dlately with the new baby, and work then school I might have been imaging that too...LOL aftewr school tonite I hope to have time to actually dig into the game I have been menaing to atleast get on and send you friend rewuest so we can play at some point I will also look at all my options to see what I have. I did alot of using my microsoft points to unlock clubs and clothes, so maybe I passed that in there bu tI know I saw it somewhere...

Hmmm maybe that might be why you arent able to see those options, im sure I saw them when i first turned it on and started to set up my player, but I have been so zonke dlately with the new baby, and work then school I might have been imaging that too...LOL aftewr school tonite I hope to have time to actually dig into the game I have been menaing to atleast get on and send you friend rewuest so we can play at some point I will also look at all my options to see what I have. I did alot of using my microsoft points to unlock clubs and clothes, so maybe I passed that in there bu tI know I saw it somewhere...

You have a friend request waiting for you when you sign on. Dont forget to play the Daily tourney if you get a chance.

You have a friend request waiting for you when you sign on. Dont forget to play the Daily tourney if you get a chance.

OK cool,,yeah one of the tourneys will be the first 18 I will play on the game hope I dont tree it up to badly...LOL

Figures. Never made a double eagle in TW12. This game? Made one within 15 holes.

Back