The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's raining here. I will have to golf in the rain. That's my rant, and I'm sticking to it.

hmmm, I have a Titleist driver set on a HIGH FADE and no wrench. haha. that explains a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great quote,
One day, all humanity will only be one color. It will take a long time to get there, but this ignorance will just go away to be replace by something else. To quote Firefly, "We are all just folks."

hmmm, I have a Titleist driver set on a HIGH FADE and no wrench. haha. that explains a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no. Do you have a TM wrench? I think they might be the same size.

They are the same size. I also found a similar wrench head in the multi tool kit in my trunk.

Two rants of the day.

First off I was called a "racist redneck" today because I said that I think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are instigators, hypocrites, and purveyors of hatred. I think that might make me opinionated or even outspoken. But a racist I am not. They failed to even take into consideration that I didn't have such nice things to say about el Rushbo or that conspiracy theorist Glen Beck either. GRRRR

Second is the overuse of the acronym LOL. Why? Did you truly just laugh out loud? I'll use the term LOL, but if I do it's because I truly just shot lo carb Monster out of my nostrils. (yes. chances are that's what I'm drinking)

If I offended anyone with my first rant then feel free to PM me. Don't start a riot in this thread.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

This probably does need to go to the debate room, but I have to ask. Why do they need a voice? What other races have these "voices"? FK, you know me and know what I stand for, but I find both of these two men despicable on most levels and their constant use of fear and hatred to do nothing but line their own pockets.
So how do you feel about Spike Lee..........LOL! :alien:

The freaking weather! I was able to practice yesterday for the first time in a while because it has been torrentially raining. It was soggy as all get out but I didn't care, I was so happy to be out there. I was planning on going again today after work but it is pouring down rain again. It's freaking Spring! Give us some decent weather already.

This probably does need to go to the debate room, but I have to ask. Why do they need a voice? What other races have these "voices"? FK, you know me and know what I stand for, but I find both of these two men despicable on most levels and their constant use of fear and hatred to do nothing but line their own pockets.

Yes!

Tapatalk

The same can be said for any talking head and activist, on all sides of the coin. Case in point, yesterday morning, Conservative talk show host Dana Loesch told a caller on her show, that progressives and blacks are wishing to start a "race war". You don't say things like that without a reason. Because it is simply not true. So, for all the grief that Sharpton, Jackson, and whoever else gets for being hucksters for once race or what have you, you have plenty on the flip side, doing the same exact thing, with a different audience. If this wasn't true, how does Loesch, Beck ("Progressives are trying to kill you"), and Limbaugh ("The NAACP should practice for riots at liquor stores") still have jobs?

I totally agree with anyone tossing around the race card, has lost the argument and is just looking for a way out. But if you think about, it goes on with more than just race. On the other side of the coin, you have the persecuted Christians, and "patriotic" Americans that "can't say the pledge of allegiance" when and where they want. It's all meant to drum up fear and paranoia. Fear Inc. Business is good.

Why do families feel the need to yell at me about the issues they have with the Health Care system? It's like I have some control over the fact that they choose to not have health insurance.

Why do families feel the need to yell at me about the issues they have with the Health Care system? It's like I have some control over the fact that they choose to not have health insurance.

what do you do for a living?

You work for the man and the man is keeping them down...I bet their rims are pimped out though...just saying

Not looking forward to this weekend at all. First of all, my allergies are killing me right now. Second, starting tonight I have to umpire a baseball tournament. I have 2 games tonight, 2 tomorrow night, 8 on Saturday, and 5 on Sunday. I am not in the mood to deal with stupid parents and coaches who don't know the rules but think they do. I predict that I will throw 2 coaches and 3 fans out this weekend. Anyone want to bet the over/under on that?

You work for the man and the man is keeping them down...I bet their rims are pimped out though...just saying
Often times, it's true.

It seems as if I may be losing my best friend. My dog Roscoe, has been with me for 13 years. He's been really sick since Monday. Won't eat and keeps throwing up. Took him to the vet. They gave him meds. Hopefully he gets better. I've had him longer than anything I have. I love you Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It seems as if I may be losing my best friend. My dog Roscoe, has been with me for 13 years. He's been really sick since Monday. Won't eat and keeps throwing up. Took him to the vet. They gave him meds. Hopefully he gets better. I've had him longer than anything I have. I love you Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane!

Hoping for the best for Rosco, bullfrog!

Idiots who seem to coordinate to drive right next to each other on a 3-lane highway just to block me off. They were all going 72, TO SLOW for the fast lane, ok in the middle, TOO FAST for the slow lane. I spent 20 minutes trying to maneuver around them and considered honking. Finally a truck slowed down in front of one of them and I could pass.

Dude I hope he gets better. Sorry BF.

So sorry to hear that man. Dogs take such a special place in our lives. I hope the best comes.

Sorry to hear this bullfrog, hope he gets feeling better man!

Let's see.........the Jeep wouldn't start this morning and is currently in the shop and I don't know what the ransom will be, property taxes ($2,240.00) are due next week. The following week I have to pay 2 grand in income taxes. Oh and everytime I leave my desk, somebody sneaks a new case file, somes 3 or 4 into my in box.

Sorry to hear BF, never easy having a sick pet. Hopefully he gets better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back