Home Happens On The Road - THP Media

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, recently THP got their new Tour Van that will be playing a major role in what you guys get to see and how the site presents information over the next few years. One of the questions that comes up frequently is "Where are you guys?" and we want to be able to keep you up to date with everything that we are doing.

So we started a small blog and twitter account called Home Happens On The Road. You can find them here.

www.home-happens.com
@HomeHappens

This is a place that we will have all of the information of our lives on the road as well as where we are, what is going on and what might be coming next. There is even a little map that shows where the THP Tour Van is currently. Its not something you must follow to keep up, because certainly all of the THP related information will be here, but if you want to know more or want to know where in the world JB & GG are, follow along because its going to be a lot of fun and there will be some pretty funny stuff on there as we try and learn this along with everybody else.

Nice, this is very cool. Will definitely be keeping tabs on the THP tour van!

Now following on the Twittah. Nice idea and one I think everyone is going to love. Stay safe in your travels.

Awesome, this a super cool idea. I'll be keeping tabs as well!

another lovely addition

That is good to know! Still can't believe you guys are doing this. Incredible.

pretty cool. Hopefully we'll see that van up in the Northeast in the future

pretty cool. Hopefully we'll see that van up in the Northeast in the future

+1. Great idea JB and GG. Look forward to reading / following this.

Are you disclosing near future itinerary? As in, whether you will make an Augusta appearance next week?

So when are you coming to Canada? :alien:

You could always park it down th' street at Hooters beside John Daly :angel:

what you need to do is get some Burger21 ready to go meals. Just pop them in that convection oven and then enjoy! I could ride cross country with that kind of setup

Man thats cool! Favoriting the site for sure. Lots of good stuff in the food and beverage haha.

Already following and checking out the blog! Pretty cool stuff.

So when are you coming to Canada? :alien:

We will first need to tackle the US but traveling to Canada is not out of the question in the future.

You could always park it down th' street at Hooters beside John Daly :angel:

Haha, we do like wings.

what you need to do is get some Burger21 ready to go meals. Just pop them in that convection oven and then enjoy! I could ride cross country with that kind of setup

Mmm, everything is better with Burger 21 burgers and milk shakes!

Very cool guys. Stay safe on your travels

Cool stuff, looking fwd to following along

Man, you guys are all over this thing right now. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be checking it out asap.

this is really cool.
congrats and good luck on this neat "expansion" of THP Media!
definitely will be following along...

Very cool! Will have to follow along on the twitter.

There will be a lot of RV info as well as other stuff such as where we are, where we are headed, food, golf, and more. Twitter will have all the highlights @HomeHappens

There will be a lot of RV info as well as other stuff such as where we are, where we are headed, food, golf, and more. Twitter will have all the highlights @HomeHappens
I will have to let my wife check out the Home Happens blog. It can only help me in my quest of owning one.

Awesome stuff - the THP van just keeps getting better.

Back