The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

That's great Freddie, perfectly happy with my villa mates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet news Freddie, thank you for setting this up. Couldn't ask for better villa-mates, well provided Seth is on his best behavior.

I'm going to bet that Seth sleeps in 3 different villas that week.

That is a safe bet. Villa with the most sushi wins a night with Seth

Deposit done and sent. Thanks again for getting all of this set up Freddie.

note to self, no sushi in my villa

I will fall asleep on the nearest couch.

Sweet news Freddie, thank you for setting this up. Couldn't ask for better villa-mates, well provided Seth is on his best behavior.

No more destroying bathrooms for me.

This is true. Give me sushi and you have a friend for life.

note to self, no sushi in my villa

spoil sport.

Thanks very much to Freddie, you have gone above and beyond here buddy. I hear your a whiskey man i'll remember that when i'm travelling through duty free

Thanks for doing this Freddie! I'm totally fine with the villa mates I have. I had to jog my memory as to who that Donahue guy was but I finally remembered. I think his first name is Kenneth. :D

I'm sharing a couch with Danny!

Now that is music to me ears and taste buds....:drinks:
Thanks very much to Freddie, you have gone above and beyond here buddy. I hear your a whiskey man i'll remember that when i'm travelling through duty free

Thanks for doing this Freddie! I'm totally fine with the villa mates I have. I had to jog my memory as to who that Donahue guy was but I finally remembered. I think his first name is Kenneth. :D

I hope none of you bums snore!! Sushi fest in our villa. Just to warn everyone. I'm getting frikken hammered

I hope none of you bums snore!! Sushi fest in our villa. Just to warn everyone. I'm getting frikken hammered

until Yorkem tells you it's time for bed at 7:45

I don't care what I eat as long as there's beer in it.

That is what I am talking about Chunky! Sushi and Guinness.

Guinness. What Guinness. Who said Guinness.............................. :bulgy-eyes:

Guinness. What Guinness. Who said Guinness.............................. :bulgy-eyes:
Have you ever tried it? Its pretty good stuff. Hehe...

Big or little spoon? I do have standards to uphold you know.

--
tapatalk

Don't worry, we got you covered.

Chunky sized!!

aefe8204-c843-dcd7.jpg

--
tapatalk

Don't worry, we got you covered.

Chunky sized!!

aefe8204-c843-dcd7.jpg

--
tapatalk
Could just get a bud light sippy cup...
beerpy.jpg

looks great Freddie. you're the man for setting all this up.
i'm down with bunking up with Howzat, unless he thinks i'm ugly or something....

Looking forward to meeting you tnolan. Can't wait to get to MB. Thanks again for putting this together Freddie.

Do the villas come with free wi-fi?

I will check on the wifi Smalls.

Just a bump for the evening crowd in the MC. Read the last three pages, in fact I'm going to quote myself.

The red is from Caldonia Golf vacations. These are not set in stone as far as roommates but as you can see I have a structure. We are going 4 per unit and two couples per unit. one of the couple will have to share with two singles in order for there to be balance. This is set up by me but in no way just up to me. Please weigh in and let me know your thoughts. I am setting it up that each person will call and pay directly.

This is how I have it scheduled.

Hanks
Gradillas
Calloway
Calloway,J

Hawk
McOsker
Dotson
Ghsace

Barbee
Seth
Donahue
Kunze

Kong
Jons
Krackowski

Couples
Mattia / Biggs
Nolan / Erik
Kelly/ Cook

DeCrescenzo
Kember
Bullfrog

For the evening crowd. Villa assignments. Check them out

See the below for payment info. It seems there is no deposit and all cards will be charged 3 days prior to arrival. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Freddie,

Have the guys go to www.caledoniagolfvacations.com and click on the deposit link. This link is located on the center of the page and says "Guests please click here to leave deposit"

All cards will be charged 3 days prior to arrival. (7/22/12) If someone would like for me to charge their charge asap then have them Email me at Calevacations@sccoast.net and let me know to make the charge.

I will Email Check-in instructions about 2 weeks prior to arrival.

At your service,

Tracy Seganti
Caledonia Golf Vacations
1-866-954-8311
E-Mail: calevacations@sccoast.net
Web: www.caledoniagolfvacations.com
Fax: 843-235-0909

Payment info for evening crowd in MC

Back