The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is horrible hotel pillows. We're staying at a B&B that is very nice. However they have pillows that are as hard and flat as the pancakes they serve. and that isn't too good when one was out drinking until 2AM. I got four hours of sleep last night. Thankfully I don't have a hangover.

Just got a message from my wife: "Have I been a bad wife?" OH boy. Here comes the emotional roller coaster known as Renee.

Just got a message from my wife: "Have I been a bad wife?" OH boy. Here comes the emotional roller coaster known as Renee.

oh boy, goodbye weekend lol

Isn't she pregnant and in the 3rd trimester?

Disregard all comments from a pregnant woman in the 3rd. I don't know who took my wife during that time, but she was crazy sometimes.

You're screwed. Reply, dont reply, either way...you're screwed.

Unless you say something like, "No, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, if only I was a better husband."

Wow, I have never been married, but that sounds like an awesome Friday turned into a very long day.

My rant is horrible hotel pillows. We're staying at a B&B that is very nice. However they have pillows that are as hard and flat as the pancakes they serve. and that isn't too good when one was out drinking until 2AM. I got four hours of sleep last night. Thankfully I don't have a hangover.

No hangover = you drank too little lol

Taptaptap!

Wow, I have never been married, but that sounds like an awesome Friday turned into a very long day.
I think I would be "working" this weekend.

Good luck man...

Taptaptap!

Isn't she pregnant and in the 3rd trimester?

Disregard all comments from a pregnant woman in the 3rd. I don't know who took my wife during that time, but she was crazy sometimes.
Yes she is and this is my nightmare.

You're screwed. Reply, dont reply, either way...you're screwed.

Unless you say something like, "No, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, if only I was a better husband."
This is exactly what I said and it appears to have worked. He response was, "Thanks honey. I love you. You are great." I think I am home free.

I think I have escaped, at least until 4 when I get out of work.

Good luck man...

Taptaptap!
Thanks playa..haha

No hangover = you drank too little lol

Taptaptap!

Oh I am dragging today...thankfully I had some water and an aspirin before I tried to go to sleep. These French Canadian bears do know how to party.

Ah, good job Dev. You gotta reverse that stuff and deflect it back.

You are aware that you should probably purchase flowers on the way home today, correct?

Ah, good job Dev. You gotta reverse that stuff and deflect it back.

You are aware that you should probably purchase flowers on the way home today, correct?

Taking her to the movies tonight to see The Hunger Games.

Oh I am dragging today...thankfully I had some water and an aspirin before I tried to go to sleep. These French Canadian bears do know how to party.

It occurs to me that you will never have the problem that Dev has. Maybe they don't allow gay marriage because the rest of us would be jealous.

It occurs to me that you will never have the problem that Dev has. Maybe they don't allow gay marriage because the rest of us would be jealous.

Bahahaha...Richard and I have our arguments from time to time, but you are correct, it's nothing like what most husbands and wives have to go through. But gay drama is still monumental drama. Some of our friends have relationship stories that you could have sworn was straight out of a soap opera.

Disaster averted Dev.

Lotsa work to do today. Moving stuff, finishing up the laundry that is still at the old house, ect

The first image that popped into my mind was a Canadian grizzly bear doing shots of some sort of brown liquor but I'm now thinking that we're on a different page with the term 'bears'.

Yes she is and this is my nightmare.

This is exactly what I said and it appears to have worked. He response was, "Thanks honey. I love you. You are great." I think I am home free.

I think I have escaped, at least until 4 when I get out of work.

Thanks playa..haha

Nice diversion indeed. You went the safe route, while I would have typically gone the sarcastic route to either make her laugh or say something vulgar. If I go the safe route, usually it indicates that I'm up to something.

The first image that popped into my mind was a Canadian grizzly bear doing shots of some sort of brown liquor but I'm now thinking that we're on a different page with the term 'bears'.

Yeah, definitely on a different page, hehe.

Yeah, definitely on a different page, hehe.

See....that Nuun tablet is good for something!!!

Maybe she's wanting to play dress up with ya this evening??? :act-up:

Taking her to the movies tonight to see The Hunger Games.

Grab some grocery store flowers on the way home. $10 and they love it

Kindle Fire Forged

I hate when you're getting dressed and your belt buckle whacks you in the shin when you're putting it through the loops. Eff.

Just got a call from a customer prospect asking us to put him on our Do Not Call list.
Hey, jerkwad, the reason I have been calling you is because YOU requested information from us back in January and have never returned my follow up calls on it since then.
Take 30 seconds out of your oh so busy day and shoot me an email why don't you? A simple "Got the info. Won't work out for us. Thanks" is all I need to never call your sorry @ss again.....

Grab some grocery store flowers on the way home. $10 and they love it

Kindle Fire Forged

Maybe flowers in NC are $10 but not in Jersey my friend...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back