The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome. Hell of a stiff arm.

thats like a choke slam in wrestling

lol yeah it was like a stiff-arm-slam and leave you lesser a man. That dude straight ran off with his ball sack.

I did a search before I started a thread. I kinda feel like a hero now. Also, I ended up not starting the thread.

That dude didn't just get stiff-armed, but slammed! That was crazy!

Driving to work this morning and I pass this:

51ce3454.jpg

That's a $100k Nissan GT-R. I come up along side it and peer at the driver....SMOKIN' hot blonde chick. I about drove off the road. Then of course a parking pass for the hospital I work for...I'm guessing she's not in I.T. like me.

That is one of the most badass cars on the road. Id proposed to her on the spot.

51ce3454.jpg

That's a $100k Nissan GT-R. I come up along side it and peer at the driver....SMOKIN' hot blonde chick. I about drove off the road. Then of course a parking pass for the hospital I work for...I'm guessing she's not in I.T. like me.

What's better than an awesome car? An awesome car driven by a hot chick!

Taptaptap!

51ce3454.jpg

Shame on you Jake. You are married... But I am not.

Kmac the plates read 0to60n2...that might be a little aggressive but I'm sure the 0 to 60 speed is better than my Yukon.

SethO you should move to Sioux Falls...we have hot chicks like that driving cars like this all day long bro. Er.....wait. We have moms driving mini vans, this was something special and I should have rear ended her just to get a chance to spit some game her way.

Kmac the plates read 0to60n2...that might be a little aggressive but I'm sure the 0 to 60 speed is better than my Yukon.

SethO you should move to Sioux Falls...we have hot chicks like that driving cars like this all day long bro. Er.....wait. We have moms driving mini vans, this was something special and I should have rear ended her just to get a chance to spit some game her way.

haha. I think I would rather be lonely in NC. I bet you wanted to rear end her.

Congrats TMex!!! That's awesome dude, I am happy for you.

Congrats! I didn't even know you were up for a job. I am a terrible friend.

I knew you would dude! You freakin rock bro. So what's the job and where is it?

Nice! Inspector at strip club?

Seth I kept it real quiet lol. I've been looking to move around my company until I find that dream job in the golfing industry. So I finally found something and went through alot of interviews. Same company. I keep my tenure which is what I want to do until I find that special job. I figure 10 years isnt something to give up unless its what I truly want.

haha. I think I would rather be lonely in NC. I bet you wanted to rear end her.
Actually I'll be honest, I just wanted her to get out of my way so I could stop at Starbucks and not be late for work. I got a gift card from the schmucks trying to sell us servers yesterday and I was ready to use that baby!

Actually I'll be honest, I just wanted her to get out of my way so I could stop at Starbucks and not be late for work. I got a gift card from the schmucks trying to sell us servers yesterday and I was ready to use that baby!

Did you get the large chocolate milk that Chunky orders?

I got the job! Sweet!

Awesome dude, congrats. Strippers on you!

2 seconds. Thats sick. So as soon as you step on it youre already going 60.

congrats on the new job T-mex!

Seth I kept it real quiet lol. I've been looking to move around my company until I find that dream job in the golfing industry. So I finally found something and went through alot of interviews. Same company. I keep my tenure which is what I want to do until I find that special job. I figure 10 years isnt something to give up unless its what I truly want.

Got ya. I am glad you are moving up broham. I hope you do find what you want eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back