Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

This is a lot of fun,we ought to start coming up with prizes for this stuff lol.

We could do that for weekly "Major" tournaments.

I'll set another daily up today, as well as our first weekly today. If anyone has suggestions as to what course/ difficulty to play, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I suck, so I might as well just start writing you guys checks. LOL. Once I improve a tad, I am all for kicking out some swag.

But seriously, after I got done with my THP tournament round (Where I shot 20 over, if I remember right! LOL), I practiced a little bit and played a couple of online games. I am getting much better on approaches and around the green, but my putting is still atrocious. I just can't seem to figure it out. Any tips?

Take the stick back really really slowly until you're right about to hit the white line of no return, then putt from there. It's helped me from gunning it by, usually only goes 2-3ft by if I miss. I've gotten a lot more perfect/perfect doing this, sometimes perfect/slow.

Take the stick back really really slowly until you're right about to hit the white line of no return, then putt from there. It's helped me from gunning it by, usually only goes 2-3ft by if I miss. I've gotten a lot more perfect/perfect doing this, sometimes perfect/slow.
I go back so slow its ridiculous, and then take it back til the meter is full orange (depending on uphill/downhill putts).

I was playing with my created golfer in my career mode last night and had a great round, w/ 19 putts.

We should definetly have a tournament for the Masters next week. Masters always signals begining of a golf season for me in the Northeast and would be nice to kick off the THP country club with a 4 day masters tournament

We should definetly have a tournament for the Masters next week. Masters always signals begining of a golf season for me in the Northeast and would be nice to kick off the THP country club with a 4 day masters tournament
I fully intend on setting up a Weekly Tournament for the Masters, it will start next Thursday and run through Sunday.

Right on guys, I will give it a run and see if it helps. I either hammer it 10 feet past, or leave it short. There is no in between.

As for tournament venues, I vote for Torrey or Bethpage.

I go back so slow its ridiculous, and then take it back til the meter is full orange (depending on uphill/downhill putts).

I was playing with my created golfer in my career mode last night and had a great round, w/ 19 putts.

I've done that too. My bigger PITA is the full swing. I'm great at going HAM on overpowering the swing, but it isn't doing me a damn bit of good on iron shots.

Just picked this up last night. Got time to play one amateur tournament so far. I'll have to try the tips here for chipping and putting. Dunno if I'll be home in time to play in the daily, but I'll try if I am. I like the new CC option. Adds another dimension of fun to it.

Gonna pick it up after work. Hopefully I can make the daily tournament.

Gonna pick it up after work. Hopefully I can make the daily tournament.
There will be another Daily that starts up tonight if you miss the one that is going on right now.

Just joined the CC, Rob2399. I suck at this game still but it will be fun playing against you guys, going to play Pebble shortly.

Just joined the CC, Rob2399. I suck at this game still but it will be fun playing against you guys, going to play Pebble shortly.

You couldn't possibly suck any worse than I do. LOL. They don't even give out participation ribbons with where I usually finish. They hand out scowls and the valet drives my car right up to the 18th green to get me out of there.

You couldn't possibly suck any worse than I do. LOL. They don't even give out participation ribbons with where I usually finish. They hand out scowls and the valet drives my car right up to the 18th green to get me out of there.

Maybe you should avoid playing Augusta National quite yet. The realism is such that you'd probably have a nice man in a green jacket meet you on the 18th green to ask you to leave and not load the course off the disc again. :alien:

Maybe you should avoid playing Augusta National quite yet. The realism is such that you'd probably have a nice man in a green jacket meet you on the 18th green to ask you to leave and not load the course off the disc again. :alien:

HA! I am surprised they didn't when I shot that nice, tidy, +26 in our first daily tournament. That would be great. "Son, don't ever load this course again, ya hear me?"

Lol, sounds like me in real life golf haha.

Just put up a +2 at Pebble, I have a long way to go to catch Ad. I need a lot of practice before the Masters tournament.

You could get the Tiger Woods 13; Caddy Edition. You get to control your character and follow the real golfers around...hehe

Just giving you a hard time Jeff, once you get the feel for the swinging and putting, it will all start to click.

I had just probably played 7-8 rounds by the time the first daily came up. Sounds like several folks have caught up already, which will make it fun.

Already with the Country Club in place, it gives a good reason to play at least the one round each day. Just another of the new features that I really like, and which they can probably expand on in future versions.

I had just probably played 7-8 rounds by the time the first daily came up. Sounds like several folks have caught up already, which will make it fun.

Already with the Country Club in place, it gives a good reason to play at least the one round each day. Just another of the new features that I really like, and which they can probably expand on in future versions.
Im still trying to figure out how to play like a 2 vs 2 within the Country Club settings.

Im still trying to figure out how to play like a 2 vs 2 within the Country Club settings.

I played a head to head match last night with our country club going up against another player from another club. Even though I suck, I am having a blast with this. It's pretty fun playing and then getting on here and talking about how bad/good you played and giving the other members a number to shoot for.

I played a head to head match last night with our country club going up against another player from another club. Even though I suck, I am having a blast with this. It's pretty fun playing and then getting on here and talking about how bad/good you played and giving the other members a number to shoot for.
How'd you do it? Through the CC part of the game or through the Online section?

Go to the CC, go to head to head. It will then give you options for what kind of match you want. Just adjust your options, like if you want to play match instead of stroke, against a player within your same XP range. Then click X and it will search for people waiting to play.

Go to the CC, go to head to head. It will then give you options for what kind of match you want. Just adjust your options, like if you want to play match instead of stroke, against a player within your same XP range. Then click X and it will search for people waiting to play.
Awesome, I will give it a try tonight.

Back