Huge contest announcement

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf and The Hackers Paradise have come up with an amazing contest for all of our readers. Bridgestone and THP will be holding a contest in June for a VIP Tournament Experience.

The WGC Bridgestone Invitational is held at the Firestone Country Club in Akron Ohio each year and we want to send someone to the event. The date of this tournament is August 6th-9th. The field for this event is always loaded with the top players.

Bridgestone will have VIP tickets to the event and hotel accommodations for the lucky winner and a guest. They will also provide the VIP Shuttles to and from the event each day as well as passes to get inside the clubhouse for food and drink.

We will have all the contest rules coming up soon and hope EVERYBODY will participate.

Last edited:
Dude....you have GOT to be kidding me....this place is amazing. Thank you to THP and to Bridgestone. I would LOVE to win this one....well, I guess so far I'd love to win every contest/give away I've seen here.

Thanks JB, your site rocks!

Shotgun!

Does that work?

what! that is amazing!

I am soooo in!!!!

Just go ahead and send me all my information. It's close to me (only a couple hours away) plus it starts on my birthday. So what better of a birthday present could I recieve? :alien2:

Once again THP goes above and beyond. :alien2: :banana:

I would say I am winning this one but I don't want to jinx myself! So, who should I root for? hehehe

I would say I am winning this one but I don't want to jinx myself! So, who should I root for? hehehe

Dent of course. He thinks he can still beat the curse. I say lay it on him. :smile-big: :laugh:

I'm flabberghasted!

Bogey--you have the same bday as my MIL.

So glad that everybody likes what they read so far. Bridgestone hand selected this site as the place to do this.

yeah... that will be an awesome prize for someone. That field is usually VERY strong!

holy cow! i cant keep up with all these killer contests you guys are throwing at us! WOW! that is so awesome, thanks THP & Bridgestone!

Holy Crap, what a cool prize.

Wow, THP is like a non-stop real life dream in fantasy land, where every post is like candy so you can eat it, and then every member is just dancing around on the clouds and celebrating stuff.

This is like the golf lottery!

Dent, I feel kind of funny typing this post, since you're planning to eat it and then dance on the clouds.

Dent, I feel kind of funny typing this post, since you're planning to eat it and then dance on the clouds.

It's the best way to describe THP. It's kind of like a huge street, THP Avenue and everyone on the forum has their own little houses. The bigger post count you have the bigger your house is, JB and GG live at #1 THP Avenue, and their house is just absolutely huge. We all have Candy houses that have R9 and Dymo Drivers as mailboxes, and I'm riding my little golf cart and there is Harry
just sitting on his front icing lawn, sipping a nice iced tea with a golf club in his hand. His polly pockets are of course beside him.

Everyone is so happy, and then JB just emerges from his house rooftop and he just announces this big contest, and everyone is doing the Jim Carrey dance, it's just sweet.

UMMMMMM Golf posts....

. . . and everyone is doing the Jim Carrey dance, it's just sweet.

12.gif

I like it Dent.

Wow, THP is like a non-stop real life dream in fantasy land, where every post is like candy so you can eat it, and then every member is just dancing around on the clouds and celebrating stuff.

It's the best way to describe THP. It's kind of like a huge street, THP Avenue and everyone on the forum has their own little houses. The bigger post count you have the bigger your house is, JB and GG live at #1 THP Avenue, and their house is just absolutely huge. We all have Candy houses that have R9 and Dymo Drivers as mailboxes, and I'm riding my little golf cart and there is Harry
just sitting on his front icing lawn, sipping a nice iced tea with a golf club in his hand. His polly pockets are of course beside him.

Everyone is so happy, and then JB just emerges from his house rooftop and he just announces this big contest, and everyone is doing the Jim Carrey dance, it's just sweet.
I think Mama Dent needs to pick up an at home drug test...:D

Dont forget 907 teeing up a taco from Taco Bell and hitting it to Dent.

We are so glad that everybody is excited about this contest. We will have plenty more contests between now and then as well.

Back