julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
I keep seeing the PGAtour.com commercials for it...I don't do it, but I've wondered about it. Anyone play?

I used to run a Fantasy League years ago (late '90s). It was OK. That I learned how to use Excel was probably the best thing that came out of it!

I play in that one that is (or was) featured on pgatour.com, it's actually a Yahoo fantasy golf site. I suck really really bad at it! I don't get it how these weekly winners or those leading the standings actually pick so good each and every week...:at-wits-end:....I seem to think I do alright and I check it on Monday only to see that I dropped another 2000 spots in the overall standings.

I guess I'm not devoting near enough time and effort into it....it's kinda fun though, so I keep doing it.

I use to do the fantasy golf thing at pgatour.com until they changed it to the current salary cap one. It was fun to do and I acctually won one time and got a free dozen Nike One Platinums. The only down side with them changing it was you had to go in every week and pick players, in the past if you forgot to pick your players it would just use your picks from the week before, which was great because I didn't always remember to go in and make new picks. I also found it WWAAAYYY more time consuming to do once they changed it and the interface was not user friendly and it required you to save picks, then verify each one and it just took too long to set up each "team" and I had 5 teams, so I stopped.

Back