The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new office has the best food around it. A good Mexican restaurant, a good burger place, good bar, a helathy place, and the restaurant I took my girlfriend to on our first date. I have already gained a few pounds, but its a good few pounds.

man, i forget what "a few good pounds" is like, lol.... now they're all BAD pounds :angry:

man, i forget what "a few good pounds" is like, lol.... now they're all BAD pounds :angry:
I guess they were good when I was gaining them, but not so good now.

Job offer today! After a month of multiple interviews and checks and hand wringing.

Downside: "60 day trial." Here's hoping I cut it.

We got faith in ya Julie. Congrats.

Well. Tomorrow is friday and im going golfing on saturday. THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT.

They cut down overtime at work. I've been waiting for that about 10 years.Finally might have a life.It's great.

As I stated before the wife is due in May. She went to the doc today and all is well. Can't wait for my boy! :banana: I have already started looking for clubs for him. LOL

That's great mytime. Best of luck.

Good luck from me too Julie. You'll make it OK.

I think it's cool that the people in charge welcome each and every new member to the forum. You don't see that everywhere.

As I stated before the wife is due in May. She went to the doc today and all is well. Can't wait for my boy! :banana: I have already started looking for clubs for him. LOL

Congratulations mytime!! That is great news to hear all is well, best wishes to you and your new family!!!

I think it's cool that the people in charge welcome each and every new member to the forum. You don't see that everywhere.

We think it's great that we have the best members around, and they go out of their way to make the new members feel welcome. We are like proud parents :clapp:

Congratulations! Great news.

man oh man... great day

BONUS/PROMOTION TODAY! THANKS TARP!!!

Job offer today! After a month of multiple interviews and checks and hand wringing.

Downside: "60 day trial." Here's hoping I cut it.

Great news Jules. Hope all goes well. I'm sure they will be happy with you.

Sun is out here, and it's supposed to be nicer all weekend. They are calling for storms on Sunday but it's still supposed to be like 65 so I'll take rain as long as it's "warm" out.

man oh man... great day

BONUS/PROMOTION TODAY! THANKS TARP!!!

Congrats, DD. I heard B of A was trying to sell off its Columbia funds, and wondered if that was you. Guess not.

Congrats, DD. I heard B of A was trying to sell off its Columbia funds, and wondered if that was you. Guess not.

no... I am at State Street, our client is Nuveen Asset Management

I know...trying to get there before the Dow does. It's gonna be close, though.

I sure hope the DOW doesn't get that low. If so we are going to be in for a real world of hurtin. But I'll bump up my 401k contribution to about 15% just hoping and waiting for the rebound.

I sure hope the DOW doesn't get that low. If so we are going to be in for a real world of hurtin. But I'll bump up my 401k contribution to about 15% just hoping and waiting for the rebound.

I want S&P 500 Mutual Fund stock! They are down 24% this year... the time to buy is now!

:blob::blob:

I'm happy i'm finally leaving work

Both of my daughters (6&8) really seem to be getting interested in playing golf with dad. My 6 yr old just got a set of Tour Edge Junior clubs with a pink bag and the whole 9 for her b-day. After just 1 trip to the range with both girls using them we really had a great time. I'm thinking that this summer is shaping up to be a great one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back