The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to the range and my swing feels so off. It's only April and I'm panicking like crazy I'm gonna be stuck like this all year. I have a serious over the top move and a huge snap hook. The over the top is the only thing that feels comfortable when I swing, when I try and swing normal it feels off.

I just went to the range and my swing feels so off. It's only April and I'm panicking like crazy I'm gonna be stuck like this all year. I have a serious over the top move and a huge snap hook. The over the top is the only thing that feels comfortable when I swing, when I try and swing normal it feels off.

I feel you.. Let's hope it gets better for you! For all of us.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Just a crazy busy weekend for me, wow. Dont remember the last time I was this busy. 2 kids birthday parties, 1 school Crawfish festival, Fundraiser dinner for Tour de Cure bike race, Tour de Cure bike race, swing by another birthday party for the kids...Im too tired to be tired.

Just a crazy busy weekend for me, wow. Dont remember the last time I was this busy. 2 kids birthday parties, 1 school Crawfish festival, Fundraiser dinner for Tour de Cure bike race, Tour de Cure bike race, swing by another birthday party for the kids...Im too tired to be tired.

Sounds like Captain & Coke time...

Sounds like Captain & Coke time...
Yes sir! I need one!

Also, been working my tail off for the bike ride today since January 1 of this year. My wife said when my team crossed the finish line that I had the biggest grin she had ever seen on me going from ear to ear and I was just yelling with excitement. I dont remember doing that, but man it felt good to set a goal then shatter it!

Yes sir! I need one!

Also, been working my tail off for the bike ride today since January 1 of this year. My wife said when my team crossed the finish line that I had the biggest grin she had ever seen on me going from ear to ear and I was just yelling with excitement. I dont remember doing that, but man it felt good to set a goal then shatter it!

Best feeling in the world.

Yes sir! I need one!

Congrats man!! I remember when you posted about starting the journey. Well done on the follow through!

Yes sir! I need one!

My wife said the same thing when I crossed the line of my marathon PR, just an awesome sense of accomplishment. Thats why I love seeing such emotion when players win tour events, that is what they work so hard for.

Best feeling in the world.

Here's hoping they find a cure for your disease soon so you can accomplish one of your goals.:devil:

Home, sweet home after the 8 hour drive from Montreal. It will be so nice to sleep in my own bed again.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Yes sir! I need one!

Congrats mate! As JB said, there's nothing better then that feeling.

Dent is wise, very wise

Indeed he is to pick #2 right from the off.

I'd hit that like a barndoor in a cat 5 hurricane.

Haven't heard that one before. I agree

My first trip to Portland is Thursday morning early. I need some books for my Kindle. I know thats kind of a vague statement, but I enjoy biographies and books told in the 1st person a lot. Military combat books, sports biographies, and books about other peoples lives are things I generally enjoy. I've ready all the Tiger books, Rocco Mediates book about his battle w Tiger, Agassis book, Shaq's book, Josh Hamiltons book, Bobby Bowdens book, and a bunch of military books. One I really enjoyed was "Shooter". Any suggestions for some good reads?

My first trip to Portland is Thursday morning early. I need some books for my Kindle. I know thats kind of a vague statement, but I enjoy biographies and books told in the 1st person a lot. Military combat books, sports biographies, and books about other peoples lives are things I generally enjoy. I've ready all the Tiger books, Rocco Mediates book about his battle w Tiger, Agassis book, Shaq's book, Josh Hamiltons book, Bobby Bowdens book, and a bunch of military books. One I really enjoyed was "Shooter". Any suggestions for some good reads?

I think it's called When the Game was Ours or something of the sort. It's about the Larry vs Magic era. Awesome book. I really enjoyed it. Tiki, or Tiki Barber's book, was also one I enjoyed a lot.

I think it's called When the Game was Ours or something of the sort. It's about the Larry vs Magic era. Awesome book. I really enjoyed it. Tiki, or Tiki Barber's book, was also one I enjoyed a lot.

Cool, I'll check those out

The Steve Jobs biography is massive, but an interesting read. No way you finish it on one cross country flight.

Sent from Tapatalk

The Steve Jobs biography is massive, but an interesting read. No way you finish it on one cross country flight.

Sent from Tapatalk

This sounds like a challenge!

BOOM SHAKALAKA!! Half court alley-oop from the shotgun formation... ?

Every magazine in the jury waiting room is targeted to a 15 year old male. BMX, skateboarding, and band magazines.

I don't get it.....

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Every magazine in the jury waiting room is targeted to a 15 year old male. BMX, skateboarding, and band magazines.

I don't get it.....

Tappin' from the iPhone!
Too bad they dont have any good video game magazines, you could learn up on the current games...hehe

you've got a silly orange flat brimmed hat on don't you dude?

I don't get it.....

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back